When did you realize that Colby Covington is the real deal ?

Raffy Dos Nachos makes me laugh a lot more then it should but

<{outtahere}>

When he was able to deal with RDA so effectively. Ate big punches, even when RDA switched it up and started wrestling, Colby stayed calm and remained focused on his game plan.

Don’t know how good he is, but has incredible cardio, chain wrestling that is very very good, and a strong chin. He could go far.

tenor.gif
AthleticGrayAmericancurl-small.gif

I bet on him everytime in 2015 3 years before you shertards. Fucked up a parlay vs alves that cost me 500 bucks and ive hated him since..

with the win over RDA he is definitely top 5 but that's all the praise I will give him lol

Ive only seen highlights from the maia and RDA fights but they impressed me

Rda win sealed it. The manner in which Colby beat him was nothing short of impressive. Only other guy to manhandle Rda like that was khabib which says alot.
Colbys striking was on point also. He chose to trade with Rda a few times and had success. Raph was unable to capitalize or even land a good shot the whole fight.

I would love for Colby to shut Usmans mouth next.

havent ? he will get creamed by woodley. will get toasted by usman. will get slaughtered by wonderboy. will get outworked by tilly.

Rda win sealed it. The manner in which Colby beat him was nothing short of impressive. Only other guy to manhandle Rda like that was khabib which says alot.
Colbys striking was on point also. He chose to trade with Rda a few times and had success. Raph was unable to capitalize or even land a good shot the whole fight.

I would love for Colby to shut Usmans mouth next.
wtf did colby do?he just wrestled him into the cage. that's it. he dint do much damage at all. rda actually did more damage and even took him down rofl.

When he beat dhk and maia back to back. I knew he would pwn Rda as soon as the fight was announced.

wtf did colby do?he just wrestled him into the cage. that's it. he dint do much damage at all. rda actually did more damage and even took him down rofl.

Colby shut Rda down. That's what he did. You watched Rda fight Lawler right? Or Nate Diaz? Or Pettis? You do realize how good dos nachos is right? Colby squashed him.

Nope. still not sold. Shit stand up shit boxing. even his jit jujitsu is nothing is claimirize about. He only gets away with pressure of fear from the other fighter being taken down. He looked bad against a 155er

Colby shut Rda down. That's what he did. You watched Rda fight Lawler right? Or Nate Diaz? Or Pettis? You do realize how good dos nachos is right? Colby squashed him.
Eddie Alvarez win over r.d.a is ten times more impressive

If he is the real deal, then the sport is a fucking joke.

Personally i realized that the king of chaos is an elite fighter as soon as i saw him put a beating in maia and beat him worse for 3 rounds than woodley did in 5 .
When did you realize that fellow sherbros ?
There´s only ONE Real Deal...

ben.gif

25082_300x225.jpg

Haven't, but RDA was a decent win.

I think this win alone proves hes talented enough to win vs quality fighters assuming they cant stop his TD attempts. I still don't think hes well rounded enough atm to beat Woodley but if he rounds out his game, he definitely can at the very least earn a decision vs most in the division.

Think the same can be said for Usman.

colby,real deal? hahahahahahahahahahaah! cry baby more like.

colby did fuck all against rda. in terms of damage he did nothing. he just wrestled him and held him against the cage.

He’s not so I haven’t. I realised he was like watching paint dry right away though.

Dos nachos? Are you seriously copying colbys sayings now like a 5 year old. Grow up

Back