When did you realize that Colby Covington is the real deal ?

His cardio and wrestling are the real deal - and it seems those are the 2 best attributes to have at the moment, but he still only has like 2 top 10 wins. I think stun gun was number 15 when Colby beat him? So that's 3 ranked wins - correct me if I'm wrong. He needs to work on his stand up because if Woodley or Till tagged him as cleanly as RDA did I don't think he will be able to eat those quite as effortlessly

If you dont know who the welterweight champion of the world is and who also is the first mma fighter to visit the white hosue and the president of the america then you dont belong here .

I think you mean the united states of america, luckily for the rest of the continent we don't have that retard as our president.

Personally i realized that the king of chaos is an elite fighter as soon as i saw him put a beating in maia and beat him worse for 3 rounds than woodley did in 5 .
When did you realize that fellow sherbros ?

Weak troll attempt to try and make people think he's legit.

Just another Dayna White hype job, due to his pathetic attempts at copying Sonnen and McGregor.

Mediocre fighter, who's been ducking people like Usman for a reason.

Personally i realized that the king of chaos is an elite fighter as soon as i saw him put a beating in maia and beat him worse for 3 rounds than woodley did in 5 .
When did you realize that fellow sherbros ?
When he beat Tyron Woodley.
First suspected it when he talked trash on the internet and survived the Werdoomerang.

Just another Dayna White hype job, due to his pathetic attempts at copying Sonnen and McGregor.

Anyone who can beat RDA in a five round fight is legit.

tenor.gif

After his fight with DHK. He completely shut him down and put a crazy pace on him.
Was going to say the same thing. When he beat Kim I knew he was legit. Wasn't a fan back then tho

lame act to go along with a lame fighting style

For me it was the RDA fight. I'm sure a lot would agree.

So what has Usman accomplished over Colby that makes Colby less of a fighter? Colby beat Maia more impressively imo.

RDA is no scrub. Anyone who can beat RDA is legit.

Back