When Conor KO's RDA then Lawler will Luke..

I pity you fools when a fighter of RDA's stock puts Conor in a situation he rarely likes to be in; A FIGHT! No quick hit & run a actual fight where you need to grind & work and rely on your fight intellect and your overall fight game as opposed to a single left hand. Most people seem to forget RDA is also a southpaw so no awkwardness or advantage there...

I pity you fools when a fighter of RDA's stock puts Conor in a situation he rarely likes to be in; A FIGHT! No quick hit & run a actual fight where you need to grind & work and rely on your fight intellect and your overall fight game as opposed to a single left hand. Most people seem to forget RDA is also a southpaw so no awkwardness or advantage there...
Not Conor's fault no one can hang with him enough to give him a fight...except Mendes did, gave Conor quite a fight , and Conor came out on top. Otherwise you are knocking Conor for being to good for his fights to be competitive.

Not Conor's fault no one can hang with him enough to give him a fight...except Mendes did, gave Conor quite a fight , and Conor came out on top. Otherwise you are knocking Conor for being to good for his fights to be competitive.

Not Conor's fault but somebody's grand design to have him baby step and around FW fighters that could expose him until a two week notice Mendes and "I have no idea what he was thinking" Aldo. This time seems Conor as removed the safety belt in coming to the LW division and dive head first, I for one can barely wait to see this...

TS is looking for troll GOAT status. Just view his many other threads.

Just hand his title over without having the trouble of being ko'd stiff?

Its inevitable,I know he will want a payday but he'd be better of vacating it for Conor to save any brain trauma.
Luke would KO conor with his cockhold

Not Conor's fault but somebody's grand design to have him baby step and around FW fighters that could expose him until a two week notice Mendes and "I have no idea what he was thinking" Aldo. This time seems Conor as removed the safety belt in coming to the LW division and dive head first, I for one can barely wait to see this...
The Conor haters are something else entirely. Fighting Aldo, who hadn't lost in 10 years, was considered the greatest FW ever and arguably P4P no. 1 = Conor fighting with a safety belt on!? Ok then....whatever you say champ. Obviously you are super rational and unbiased.

Back