When Conor KO's RDA then Lawler will Luke..

Edsonbarboza1

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Just hand his title over without having the trouble of being ko'd stiff?

Its inevitable,I know he will want a payday but he'd be better of vacating it for Conor to save any brain trauma.

Beware, Jon Jones.

1zch5x1.jpg

Given the mass trisomy that is rampant on F2, I will say that I am not even sure he is trolling.

While there's no way Conor ever wins the 170 title.
I'd love to see him fight Luke, looking like a midget, scared as fuck of getting taken down, getting dropped with blocked middle kicks. Boy that would a be a sight.

Last edited:
At some point you have to draw a line. Because he cuts SO much and has room on his frame I can just about see him going up to 170. If he really wanted 185, I don't see how he could pack on enough muscle without the aid of substances, so he'd have to put on fat given the new age of testing. And even at that point it makes no sense for the UFC to potentially risk having 4 divisions tied up because 1 guy has all the belts, unless he reaches a point of super stardom so ridiculous that warrants it - or he vacates the lighter belts because changing your weight that drastically to defend a belt is absurd.

Are you looking for attention?

Ban this fucking kid. I swear people are un-banable when you're a Conor noob fan. These threads are a waste of cyber space.

If I had mod powers for 1 day, I would rid these trolls.

Conor would be favorite even against some heavyweights like Bigfoot.

He would need to go full Hector Lombard to even reach 185. And we know how that ends.

Just hand his title over without having the trouble of being ko'd stiff?

Its inevitable,I know he will want a payday but he'd be better of vacating it for Conor to save any brain trauma.
2014 join date says all anyone needs to know about you :))

Back