When chicks like you - vs - when chicks think you're hot

What about when guys like you vs when guys find you hot? You sound like an expert.

When they like you:

- They're sweet and smile at you
- Make life easy for you, run errands etc
- Their minge will get wet, and they will focus on ensuring you experience sexual gratification
- They will have sex with you, but they often won't prioritize this activity

When they think you're hot:

- Be prepared to bear witness to the most heinous, abominable, depravity ridden cunt, that this woman can muster
- She will try and tear you down, emasculate you, humiliate you, exploit any possible weakness
- If you make it through that tornado of emotional waste-water-run-off, be prepared to be subject to every sinful endeavor of the flesh you can conceive of
- She will ride you like she stole you
- If you trip up and at some point, exhibit weakness or falter in some personal capacity - return to step 1, and prepare to be exploited in every conceivable possible manner

<seedat>

<mma4>

IMG-20160831-WA0004.jpg

I'm just nice to hoes. I think it works because I'm generally a really mean person.

Polite guy do-goodery is my go-to game.

giphy.gif

One thing I've noticed is that once women have boyfriends and husbands, they don't want to be around other men that are more attractive than their sig other

Because they dont even want to feel that temptation to cheat, its violating their relationship in their mind and they begin to resent the random good looking guy for putting those thoughts in their head

Been that guy so many times, it ain't easy being handsome AF

When they like you:

- They're sweet and smile at you
- Make life easy for you, run errands etc
- Their minge will get wet, and they will focus on ensuring you experience sexual gratification
- They will have sex with you, but they often won't prioritize this activity

When they think you're hot:

- Be prepared to bear witness to the most heinous, abominable, depravity ridden cunt, that this woman can muster
- She will try and tear you down, emasculate you, humiliate you, exploit any possible weakness
- If you make it through that tornado of emotional waste-water-run-off, be prepared to be subject to every sinful endeavor of the flesh you can conceive of
- She will ride you like she stole you
- If you trip up and at some point, exhibit weakness or falter in some personal capacity - return to step 1, and prepare to be exploited in every conceivable possible manner

<seedat>

<mma4>
Hold on *Sticks hand down pants, sticks fingers on OPs nose*
Do you like pussy or do you like dick?

Sound like a confession of a sexually frustrated man who spend too much time online.

The reason for this is - quite intuitive.

When they like you, think you're a "nice guy", fit some kind of "nice guy" profile they have in their head.
Nice to you - but you'll never please them in bed.

The emotion doesn't run high.

When they think you're hot - emotion soars.

Bitches with high emotion, you bring out the worst in them, but also the most depraved fire breathing slut - which is what you ultimately want.

They'll hate you for putting them in a position of emotional instability.

But that high emotions means you blow their head off in bed - no questions asked.

I have noticed a lot of hideous, fat, disgusting, or old girls/women display the hateful behaviours from the second category for sure. They're just bitter because they hate their shit lives because they're shit people. More attractive girls you are nice to and that like you or don't mind you tend to generally have a much nicer disposition. Not always, but that's my experience in general.

I have noticed a lot of hideous, fat, disgusting, or old girls/women display the hateful behaviours from the second category for sure. They're just bitter because they hate their shit lives because they're shit people. More attractive girls you are nice to and that like you or don't mind you tend to generally have a much nicer disposition. Not always, but that's my experience in general.

What you're talking about is a little different but yes - heinous looking women will be treated with disregard and indifference/disgust by men, for this reason have a terrible chip on their shoulder and are full with hatred towards people etc.
i.e. on the outside at least - shit people.

What I'm talking about is when that sweet gal, she becomes the shit person, but also the horny person.

TBH, I get the feeling this is not a well explored dynamic and very poorly understood.

Not for no reason - 99.9999999% of men simply don't make chicks emotions run high.

There is some truth to what TS is saying.

The only thing I would change is not whether the woman thinks you are hot, but whether she thinks of herself as hot.

More can be explained in the Hot Crazy Matrix:

It's difficult being a sherdogger. Is this woman Im currently banging genuine, or is she with me for my money? Or my 12" dick? Or that Im 6'4" and 6% bodyfat?

Back