When Bruce Buffer is no longer announcing fights, will he be missed for you?

Will you Miss Bruce Buffer when he's no longer announcing fights?

• Total voters
i will be happy when he's gone for good. hate his voice.

Bruce will be missed, regardless of what anyone says

he is the voice of the UFC just as Goldie was.

I still miss Goldie and when I hear his old fights he called I get sad

Props to Buffer for faking it with zero talent for all these years.

Depends on his replacement

I never thought I’d miss Goldberg but they replaced him Generic Anik

I will never miss his annoyingly long and screaming announcements that sound like an avg bum off the street is delivering them.

To the contrary I love it when he's not on a card and look forward to the day that happens 100% of the time.

Buffer annoys me so no.
All the stuff he does spinning about and fist bumping is BS, just do your job, stand in the middle of the cage and read out what's on the card.

I prefer Joe Martinez.

"maybe, ... for sure" option

is triggering.

Everyone saying they wont miss buffer because hes a perv or has a big ego i guarantee cant pick up women like bruce can in his early 60s

Bruce is good at what he does, but there will always be talented announcers available.

His voice is certainly a distinctive part of UFC events, just like when you hear Joe Rogan, you feel "this is the real deal." That said, I like Joe Martinez quite a bit better. He seems more genuine somehow, and him being bilingual is a huge asset.

It sounds harsh, but I never liked Bruce Buffer's announcing.

If he retires, UFC should try to get the announcer from GLORY.

"Are you ready for GLORY!!!"

No, I fastforward through the announcements each and every time, doesn't matter if it's Buffer, Martinez or some bum off the street.

George Shea should be the voice of the octagon. He is the Nathan’s hot dog eating competition emcee and founder. He is so much better than Buffer ever thought of being.

Just listen to the first 30 seconds of this.

Everyone saying they wont miss buffer because hes a perv or has a big ego i guarantee cant pick up women like bruce can in his early 60s
i dont care about what chicks he gets and i dont know anything about his personal life neither do i want to know.
I just know that i mute the TV everytime he announces the fighters. His voice is unbearable.

He lost me when he started doing 360s and shit. They got rid of Goldy because he was a little over the top, Buffer is way too damn much. I prefer Joe Martinez, a little more professional and not over the top.

Back