When Bruce Buffer is no longer announcing fights, will he be missed for you?

Will you Miss Bruce Buffer when he's no longer announcing fights?

• Total voters
Can anyone remember what Buffer tried to change his catchphrase to a few years ago? He tried something out and gave up on it after a few events. I'm pretty sure he just added a few words. Something like "And Now! It's the fight time!"

I think I'll miss Buffer a little but I do prefer Martinez. I usually fast forward through introductions these days though so I barely see either of them.

Anyone miss the Strikeforce announcer? The blonde haired guy
I thought he did a much better job than Buffer.
Martinez is on point too.

Buffer needs to go

We need to hear the new guy before we know how much we'll miss him.

I like to submit resume application. I am great at screaming names and stretching the last name so long that will make you think I am having a seizure.

The UFC broadcasts will be at least an hour shorter without this idiot DRAAAAAGGGIIIIING OUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT EEEEEVEEEERRRYYYY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDDDDD!!!!!

Didn't affect me much when Goldie left, doubt it would bother much if Buffer did either. There are plenty of better guys at his job.

*sees Buffer*

MUTE.

His big bro on the other hand!

I was initially going to say no, because I prefer Mike's intros. But for the big fights, Buffer adds some excitement. So yes, he will be missed because there is no one better out there in MMA.

Back