Media What’s everyone eating, drinking, etc. for UFC 283?

Mostly drugs.
No calories yet today at 2:30pm.

Gotta get thru my daughters play while staying presentable and then it's fuck it Saturday for me.

Probably gonna have a bit of Johnnie Walker Blue tonight, especially if I am home to watch the Johnny Walker fight.

Making some homemade pizzas tonight. Margherite I think and maybe something else.
For libations, I’ll be enjoying some whiskies I recently picked up:
The 4th Booker’s batch of 2022 which is called Pinkie’s Batch, and Smoke Wagon Uncut Unfiltted.
View attachment 964032 View attachment 964033
Also got my usual Mindy’s hybrid gummies, and Ozone sativa gummies
View attachment 964034 View attachment 964035

giphy.gif
How much is that Bookers?
(if ya don't mind me asking, and if not you can kindly tell me to fuck off)

I have recently taken to partaking in a little taste of the bourbon or Scotch every now and again, trying to stick to the good stuff as much as possible to avoid headaches.

Well, I doubt people like it, but I'm having some split pea soup with ham. Many people dislike it, but it's the first homemade meal I've had in a while and I love the saltiness of it. Also, my aunt is throwing a habanero in there for some spice just because she knows I like spicy food. I'm sure I'll like it.

Not sure what I'll drink yet.

fetchimage

Dude. Fuck that. Split pea rules. Love a good soup. I Must be getting old or something but I really come to enjoy a nice hot soup these days.

Well, I doubt people like it, but I'm having some split pea soup with ham. Many people dislike it, but it's the first homemade meal I've had in a while and I love the saltiness of it. Also, my aunt is throwing a habanero in there for some spice just because she knows I like spicy food. I'm sure I'll like it.

Not sure what I'll drink yet.
Love split pea soup. Reminds me of being a kid when my mom used to make it…
split-pea-soup-5.jpg

Although not gonna lie, split pea soup doesn’t look the most appetizing. But its fucking amazing

Was going to go over to a friend's to watch it but him and his wife both got COVID, so I was left checking this out at home.

Eating (leftovers)
Thai Coconut Curry
Sticky rice
Homemade Samosas

Drinking
Toronto (Fernet + Knob Creek)

Smoking
3g MK Ultra shatter (wax vape)
2 Swisher Sweets full of White Rhino
1 Large RAW cone of NL #5 x Hashplant (pretty old, found it in an old.winter jacket I was getting ready to donate)

An Italian pasta recipe that s guy gave me in the supermarket here in Italy. I got high spectations on that

Eating: Smoked Tri Tip Tacos, chips & salsa, and refried beans with chilorio
Smoking: Homegrown Gelato
Drinking: Mexican Coca Cola

<PlusJuan>

Hi @Dead Kennedy. Love these threads my man.

I’ve got a homemade chicken burrito from a local food truck. Fresh baked black olive bread that I’ll toast up with butter. Delicious Vietnamese coffee. Pears and cucumbers. Plenty of cool cool water.

Enjoy the fights!

Cereals with vanila soya milk.

Some pastry with ham n cheese.

Hi @Dead Kennedy. Love these threads my man.

I’ve got a homemade chicken burrito from a local food truck. Fresh baked black olive bread that I’ll toast up with butter. Delicious Vietnamese coffee. Pears and cucumbers. Plenty of cool cool water.

Enjoy the fights!
I absolutely love food trucks. There’s a microbrewery near me that always has a different food truck each weekend.

Paella

Titos mixed with anything

Thc diamonds.

Also picked up 2 dozen cupcakes from a local bakery, they will help to cope with the inevitable gambling losses.

How much is that Bookers?
(if ya don't mind me asking, and if not you can kindly tell me to fuck off)

I have recently taken to partaking in a little taste of the bourbon or Scotch every now and again, trying to stick to the good stuff as much as possible to avoid headaches.
I don’t mind you asking at all :)
Dunno if you’re familiar with Booker’s but it’s an allocated spirit (meaning they don’t make it all the time, so bottles are limited) that comes out in quarterly batches. Retail is about $90–if you can find it somewhere at retail. Booker’s is by no means impossible to find, but it’s likely not at your local grocery store’s liquor dept. I usually pay around $115 for Booker’s if I find it.

Back