What's your TAP rhythm?

879lexus

Blue Belt
Reaction score
I'm usually a 1-2-3 quick burst tap...

If both my arms are locked up and I can't tap, I usually yell like a girl, tap-tap-tap...

I am the 'Quickie 1-2-3 tapper'

I think the ole' 1-2 is pretty standard........unless your in pain!

If Im in pain and afraid of injury I will tap hard and fast, kick my legs, yell, fart or do whatever I have to do get the girl to stop.

I tap once, wait for him to release the sub, then explode violently yelling "gotcha bitch".

i dont tap

justbleed.gif

I usually go with two hard taps either to the mat or on my opponent. Although I think I cry tap-tap like a little girl a lot more often than most

I tapped once........the mat imploded and demons flew out of it. It was weird.

I do the one two tap but I always say tap also.

If the submission is coming on quick I typically say tap three times loud enough so that people across the gym can hear it, if it's coming on slowly I just say tap once while continuing to defend.

As I've progressed through the ranks I get tapped less and less but when I do get tapped it's usually off of some explosive slick shit that I didnt have a chance to defened. The guys are all looking to get to that next level so sometimes the testosterone can get the better of them and they want to make sure they get the submission.

There is absolutely no doubt in the gym when I get tapped.

I have a 1-2 tap. Didn't even realize it until this thread. 2 quick taps like I'm sending a telegram.

I probably tap verbally more often than with my hands or feet. I'm rarely submitted by chokes and a verbal tap works faster and you don't have to let go of a grip that is keeping your arm from popping or breaking.

1-2 and I say clap or often nice or some equivilant

A soft one-two tap, or just saying matte. Usually I end up screaming matte or choking like crazy.

I'm also a 1-2 tapper.

UNLESS>>>> they have a leg lock of any sort, then I bellow "TAAAAAP!!!" one time.

What is this "tapping" you speak of?

Is it that annoying mat slapping my grappling partners do all the time?

Back