• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's your reaction if that's the actual UFC 300 card ?

It´s just not. But I believe the main event is right. I believe Stipe waits for his last pacheck.

It would be cool but there's zero chance it happens.

Izzy ain't comin back that early in a weight class he doesn't belong.

Stipe isn't fighting anyone but Jones. He would get demolished by Aspinall and Jones wants the easy matchup with old man Stipe.

why are people suggesting this? this fight is 4 months away and izzy fought 3 months ago.

7 months should be plenty of time to prepare for a fight with someone you've already fought 4 times

If this fight were to happen, Im sure it was pitched to izzy as soon as Alex Claimed that title. He could have been preparing this whole time.

Not huge on it to be honest. Holloway is too small to fight Justin. Whittaker already lost to DDP, not thrilled to see him fight Khamzat. Izzy fight has been done before and isn't happening again. Miocic? Not much on that. Belal/Leon isn't happening.

I think the Justin/Holloway is the kind of fights they are going to have, which sucks. There aren't many great matches to make for UFC 300 all things considered; this is going to be stunt match making, the kind that Dana says the UFC doesn't do.

Amazing card. Just make Edwards v Belal the first fight on the main card so as not to interrupt the flow of the action.

Where is Ronda vs Miesha?! <Ellaria01>

Would watch. But if khamzat had a valid visa might as well make him fight tommy aspinall, why kill Whittaker?

Would watch. But if khamzat had a valid visa might as well make him fight tommy aspinall, why kill Whittaker?
We don't know if Whittaker still got it or no. Khamzat is the right choice to tell us that

I think you need one freak fight with a special guest. A retired vet or even Dana steps in there with his meaty nips

If Strickland wins I could definitely see him vs Chimaev, I have a feeling Jones might be ready to go against Stipe, I could see Zang vs Grasso for the inevitable women’s fight on the main card, and Leon vs Shavkat would be a banger. Throw in Nate, Dustin, Max, in case of of these fights don’t pan out and I could see a good card

My Card

UFC 300
Makachev v Gaejthe
Edwards v Belal
Zhang v Grasso
Whittaker v Chimaev
Holloway v Oliveira 2
Sandhagen v Figueiredo

I think if an interim belt gets defended it should become the undisputed belt. You can't have multiple belts circulating in the same division in the same organization. That doesn't make any damn sense.

Without Ronda on 300 <BakerNo>

Pereira vs Adesanya 3 - LWH title ......Fucking rematches meh
Aspinall vs Miocic - Interim HW title ......Old ass Stipe no thanks
Edwards vs Muhammad - WW title ......Bore fest but Belal deserves title shot
Holloway vs Gaethje - BMF Title ......Would enjoy
Whittaker vs Chimaev - #1 MW contender ......Chimaev no way shape or form deserves that match.

3/10 Would not purchase.

Solid main card, needs a freskshow with a sprinkle of nostalgia and some just Bleed bangers on the prelims to round it

Edit in saying it's solid there's no real big fights jumping off the page at me

Last edited:
Pereira vs Adesanya 3 - LWH title
Aspinall vs Miocic - Interim HW title
Edwards vs Muhammad - WW title
Holloway vs Gaethje - BMF Title
Whittaker vs Chimaev - #1 MW contender

I would create an altar in my house and put Dana’s picture in it.

We don't know if Whittaker still got it or no. Khamzat is the right choice to tell us that
Everyone Khamzat ever fought: lost!

You are basically looking to confirm Whitaker should be cut lol

Personally I think it looks great on paper, but I wouldn't be surprised if the card underdelivered on performance

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back