What's your opinion of Marc Raimondi?

If im not mistaken he is against weight cutting and he thinks fighters should fight at theyre natural weight and avoid the risk factor involved in weight cutting... which i completly agree with.
He seems to be an inteligent guy that pays atention to details and he brings interesting perspectives in his analysis.
I disagree with him in some points tho.

Last edited:
Pretty smart guy, very knowledgeable on rules, regulations etc and that seems to be his point of interest.

Was doing some really good stuff on the new mma rules which every other site and journalist basically just lifted from him.

So really good and fastidious on regulatory stuff, technical aspects etc.

I don't really have an opinion. I don't really care. He's likable.

Always enjoyed his stuff and respected his ethic. One of the MMA media's good guys for sure.

A very negative fellow.

Raimondi-Smith_WEB.jpg

LMAO! Typical.

Pretty smart guy, very knowledgeable on rules, regulations etc and that seems to be his point of interest.

Was doing some really good stuff on the new mma rules which every other site and journalist basically just lifted from him.

So really good and fastidious on regulatory stuff, technical aspects etc.

True. He is knowledgeable.

Couldn't care less, has the personality of a wooden board.

I hate the hole group of MMAFighting.com guys

Am I missing something?

tito-ortiz-mingle-media-tv.jpg

You can call me a retard and a terrible piece of shit human being all you want, but calling someone else a manlet is off limits. For the record I am 6'0 so I am spared from the manlet purge when it happens.

Marc is a good MMA reporter. Hoever, He is a Liberal, from what I can tell -- and that disgusts me.

You can call me a retard and a terrible piece of shit human being all you want, but calling someone else a manlet is off limits. For the record I am 6'0 so I am spared from the manlet purge when it happens.

5'9

morgan-freeman-oh-fuck.gif

Back