What's your opinion of Marc Raimondi?

You can call me a retard and a terrible piece of shit human being all you want, but calling someone else a manlet is off limits. For the record I am 6'0 so I am spared from the manlet purge when it happens.

I called @ortizgnp a manlet and this is his idea of revenge

pEk4kz.gif

6'1 btw,

always has good analysis on the mma hour. seems like a smart guy.

It's MMAfighting's attempt to balance out Luke Thomas's jock idiocy, both on paper and on camera.

Luke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marc

Luke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Marc
Couldn't agree more.

Luke is a white guiltist, SJW -- and that alone is enough to make me stop watching his bullshit.

Hes basically got no skills.. and knows nothing about doping as well. Ben Fowlkes is like one of the only mma "reporters" I listen to. And Ariel makes a good interview as well.

Luke is a white guiltist, SJW -- and that alone is enough to make me stop watching his bullshit.

How you reckon that? Just because of the 'racism' thing? He's basically only saying that with a predominantly white audience, there is gonna be some favoritism towards white athletes and by default black athletes will be harsher judged. Nothing outrageous or unlikely. It's a teensy tiny subject compared to everything he covers, and that's gonna deter you? Not a wise move, IMO.

I don't even really agree with the way he brings it sometimes, esp on the MMA Beat. But it's far from an issue for me. Can't agree on everything. And that's certainly not something I give a fuck about if he views it slightly different than me. The fact is people will favor people they can identify with more often than not, and if that translates to a largely white audience being slightly racist as a whole. I don't really disagree. I just think it's not really the main reason why some black athletes get hated on, but it's probably a part of it.

Last edited:
Back