What's Your Next Purchase? V6

Not a gun, but I was just browsing youtube saving money for a thermal scope and boom next thing I know I've just bought one of these.
Mostly because I'm sick of using my gun light to light up shit that isn't necessary (as the battery on the rifle light isn't designed to run for hours, it's got maybe an hour and 30 minutes of juice, much less at full power) so I wanted a strong light that I could have on my belt for shit like looking at the pigs we shot, or looking for ammo that my friend ejected out forgetting his rifle was a top eject.... (fun fact there is still one live .357 somewhere in our field)
zeroair_reviews_olight_marauder_mini_26-1024x819.jpg

I did it again. I was just minding my own business enjoying a bit of youtube and next thing I know I'm online buying some of these.
I don't even need these I have Comtac XPI earpro and Walker Razor Digitals. I don't need more earpro. Thankfully I talked myself out of buying more expensive earpro and got these cheap ones that are probably shit.
OPSM20T-BLK.jpg

I did it again. I was just minding my own business enjoying a bit of youtube and next thing I know I'm online buying some of these.
I don't even need these I have Comtac XPI earpro and Walker Razor Digitals. I don't need more earpro. Thankfully I talked myself out of buying more expensive earpro and got these cheap ones that are probably shit.
OPSM20T-BLK.jpg
Those are only +NRR22 so you'll still need to wear muffs.

Those are only +NRR22 so you'll still need to wear muffs.
They're more for when it's hot and I don't want to wear muffs the whole damn time or if I don't have time to put my muffs on (Say I a pig jumps out of the bushes next to us while we're doing a stakeout hunt).
Here in summer wearing earmuffs for hours at a time gets reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly fucking sweaty, hot and uncomfortable.

Though that model is NRR26. Not that the few decibels makes a big difference.

They're more for when it's hot and I don't want to wear muffs the whole damn time or if I don't have time to put my muffs on (Say I a pig jumps out of the bushes next to us while we're doing a stakeout hunt).
Here in summer wearing earmuffs for hours at a time gets reaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllly fucking sweaty, hot and uncomfortable.

Though that model is NRR26. Not that the few decibels makes a big difference.
Which Australian state do you live in? I know suppressors are legal for hunting in New South Wales.

Which Australian state do you live in? I know suppressors are legal for hunting in New South Wales.
Queensland, They're legal for hunting in NSW, but goodluck getting one lol.
If I could legally own a suppressor I would have one on my .44 magnum rifle without a doubt. Luckily I generally do my shooting with the .44 magnum so those earbuds, for one or two shots in an emergency should be safe enough. I would definitely not use just those earbuds with my .223 or a .308.
I should also say I only shoot outdoors I don't do any indoor range stuff, hell I don't go to the range in general. I hear probably 6 - 10 gunshots a month if that.

Queensland, They're legal for hunting in NSW, but goodluck getting one lol.
If I could legally own a suppressor I would have one on my .44 magnum rifle without a doubt. Luckily I generally do my shooting with the .44 magnum so those earbuds, for one or two shots in an emergency should be safe enough. I would definitely not use just those earbuds with my .223 or a .308.
I should also say I only shoot outdoors I don't do any indoor range stuff, hell I don't go to the range in general. I hear probably 6 - 10 gunshots a month if that.
They're actually a pain in the ass to get in the US. You have to pay the ATF $200 up front and then wait over a year.

They're actually a pain in the ass to get in the US. You have to pay the ATF $200 up front and then wait over a year.
Here you pay $40 for a Permit to acquire one and wait a year to be told they don't issue them regardless of the legality of them lol.

Just put in for another suppressor…they said the current wait time is around 9 months. Fingers crossed.

last suppressor I purchased I moved to a different state around 11 months after I put in all paperwork. I had to start all over again. So that one will probably be close to 2 years total. Rather ridiculous.

Just put in for another suppressor…they said the current wait time is around 9 months. Fingers crossed.

last suppressor I purchased I moved to a different state around 11 months after I put in all paperwork. I had to start all over again. So that one will probably be close to 2 years total. Rather ridiculous.
I don't understand why suppressors still take so long when SBRs only take a few weeks now. I guess they hate making extra money.

I don't understand why suppressors still take so long when SBRs only take a few weeks now. I guess they hate making extra money.
I don’t know why it isn’t simplified. I have numerous SBRs and suppressors. When I get a new one…why can’t I just pay the stupid stamp and have them run an instant check on me. They have my information in the system already.

I just bought a SIG P320. Having serious buyers remorse on this one. Only gun I ever bought that I regretted.

These magazines are like 3 sheets of paper thick.. You know that metal will spread apart after awhile and cause feeding issues..

Then I read these Sigs shoot by themselves and they aren't drop safe...

The gun shop guy told me the military uses them which is why I bought it

Screenshot_20230403-170240_Gallery.jpg

Cost $535

I'm starting to like my Sig more and more but still hate the mags. Maybe the mags is a non issue.

But the more I think about this gun, the more I realize it's super dangerous. It has no trigger safety. No manual safety. It's got a hair trigger. It's not like Glocks or any other gun I own.. You got a mile long pull, then bang.. With the Sig, it's just bang. No safety anywhere. Holy shit

This is a big boy gun. This is too much gun for me. I got a lot of guns. This one is scary lol

I'm starting to like my Sig more and more but still hate the mags. Maybe the mags is a non issue.

But the more I think about this gun, the more I realize it's super dangerous. It has no trigger safety. No manual safety. It's got a hair trigger. It's not like Glocks or any other gun I own.. You got a mile long pull, then bang.. With the Sig, it's just bang. No safety anywhere. Holy shit

This is a big boy gun. This is too much gun for me. I got a lot of guns. This one is scary lol

Hair trigger? I bet it's no less than 4.5lbs and has a pretty good take-up before hitting the wall. And Glocks only have a trigger safety. Which means if you're pulling the trigger the safety is disengaged. So there's your safety. It's called your trigger finger (i.e. trigger discipline).

Next time by a CZ 75 variant. :cool::D

I don't know. Apparently this gun is in a class action lawsuit. People say it shoots by itself. I think a whole police force is suing Sig. They claim the gun was holstered and still fired by itself..

I don't believe it.. The culprit is 100% negligence and that death trigger.

---WallBoom

Those 3 lines is about all the play you got before you hit that wall and that feels like it's barely there. I don't know what the pounds are but to me, it feels like a hair trigger compared to everything I own.

I guess for the death trigger is what you get when you buy a combat pistol. This is a US Marine combat duty pistol and it has a death trigger.

You don't hear about any Marines shooting themselves with the Sig P320 though

I don't know. Apparently this gun is in a class action lawsuit. People say it shoots by itself. I think a whole police force is suing Sig. They claim the gun was holstered and still fired by itself..

I don't believe it.. The culprit is 100% negligence and that death trigger.

---WallBoom

Those 3 lines is about all the play you got before you hit that wall and that feels like it's barely there. I don't know what the pounds are but to me, it feels like a hair trigger compared to everything I own.

I guess for the death trigger is what you get when you buy a combat pistol. This is a US Marine combat duty pistol and it has a death trigger.

You don't hear about any Marines shooting themselves with the Sig P320 though
That's because the military version has a thumb safety.

It's funny how often people flip flop in the great optic debates. One week ACOGs are back again and everyone should sell their LPVO, the next week the latter are all the rage again. To the point where LPVOs are supposedly so affordable now they've apparently made red dots "obsolete."

Back