• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's your most prized possession?

My dad's '92 Sierra with the 350 V8, it still growls beautifully and is truly one of the most durable engines ever built. I basically grew up and had a lot of my greatest childhood memories driving around in it with him (he died in 2015). There's no chance I will ever part with this truck. It's still more than ready, willing and able to do work but I semi-retired him to casual Saturday cruises to keep the battery, fluids and tires fresh. I replace parts that aren't even broken or worn just for the memories and because it's so fun to work on.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

My dad's '92 Sierra with the 350 V8, it still growls beautifully and is truly one of the most durable engines ever built. I basically grew up and had a lot of my greatest childhood memories driving around in it with him (he died in 2015). There's no chance I will ever part with this truck. It's still more than ready, willing and able to do work but I semi-retired him to casual Saturday cruises to keep the battery, fluids and tires fresh. I replace parts that aren't even broken or worn just for the memories and because it's so fun to work on.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg

R.I.P Pops.

Real nice example of what a truck should be sir.

I guess it would be an old smith and wesson revolver. It was passed down from my grandpa to my dad and to me. It's over 100 years old with ivory grips. It's more of a sentimental heirloom thing. Honorable mention goes to my signed Arianny Celeste calendar.

My parents and my dreams. I'm a poor bastard lol, I don't have anything really worth it. Probably my laptop, I open youtube with it, and have fun talking with all you crazy bastards in Sherdog. I also love my motorcycle.

Just kidding, probably my drugs.

I lost all my drugs to a small series of fires.
<DCrying>

s1.jpg

s2.jpg
That growling 190hp.

s1.jpg

s2.jpg
Rest in piece to your dad. I bet he would be proud of you still taking care of it like you do my friend.

Back