What's your full supplement list?

It's not a lot, most studies are misleading and "health experts" recommend 400iu a day which is a joke and anymore than 4000iu is "dangerous". Same with Vit C, they say 50mg is enough but yet 1000mg has been proven to strengthen immune system and help with a cold.

A lot of these studies for all vitamins are done on bed ridden older people in hospitals, that's where the %DV*/NRV%* (daily recommended) comes from if you look at the back of supplements.

I take 8000iu separately and my multivitamin has an extra 5000iu, you don't need to take 13000iu, 5000-10000 is safe and you get the full benefits, long term use I have more energy, I sleep better, bones don't hurt, overall mood is better.

I take multivitamin vitamins and supplements from bodybuilding companies because they dose everything high so you get the full benefits while still being safe, I use Orange Triad as it has everything, as you can see the doses are much higher than the %DV* (which is from older bed ridden people and doesn't help a young active person).
$_57.JPG
Thank you. That is a great post. I will up my d3

Whey protein
β-Alanine
3g creatine every day
fruits.

1) protein 2) creatine ..................most everything else is a bunch of garbage.

Protien -----> shakes and bars
Creatine (when I remember to buy it)
Vitamin C

That's it. Try to eat as healthy as possible. Lots of whole foods, vegetables, fruits etc.

I don't monitor my protein/fat/carb ratios, or count calories* for the most part. And I limit my liquid calories. Water and coffee are pretty much all I drink (almond milk in my shakes).

*except my shakes. Keep them between 300-450 calories max.

This is all im taking right now
712NmixW29L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

1674787_01

Just started taking this a few weeks ago it say syou need to take it 8 weeks to see or feel difference
ba_web_60_4mg_0218_1024x1024.jpg

Tried sarms. Lgd. Not impressed.

Now its only whey protein now and then. And a basic pwo

Tried sarms. Lgd. Not impressed.

Now its only whey protein now and then. And a basic pwo
Why did you do Sarms man thats dangerous, you can mess with your endocrine system with that stuff, I thought you were against Steroids?

Why did you do Sarms man thats dangerous, you can mess with your endocrine system with that stuff, I thought you were against Steroids?

I was. Or i still am. It was just a short experiment. Nothing that will do any permanent harm.

People have been accusing me of doing peds many times. So i just tried a sarm cycle to see what would happen.

Bigger appetite. So i ate more. Got a little bigger traps, and a bit strenght gain. But not a big leap in my martial arts performance.

So not worth another run.

I was. Or i still am. It was just a short experiment. Nothing that will do any permanent harm.

People have been accusing me of doing peds many times. So i just tried a sarm cycle to see what would happen.

Bigger appetite. So i ate more. Got a little bigger traps, and a bit strenght gain. But not a big leap in my martial arts performance.

So not worth another run.
I heard Sarms can also cause what they say soft penis and loss of libido, be careful good thing you went off when you did. But you could ruin your hormones permanently taking stuff even if you only take it for 3 months.

A friend of mine from school took steroids at 18 he got jacked but never knew you have to do a anti estrogen when you go off them, and now he is fat and has bitch tits he ruined his hormones.

I heard Sarms can also cause what they say soft penis and loss of libido, be careful good thing you went off when you did. But you could ruin your hormones permanently taking stuff even if you only take it for 3 months.

A friend of mine from school took steroids at 18 he got jacked but never knew you have to do a anti estrogen when you go off them, and now he is fat and has bitch tits he ruined his hormones.
I heard anti-hairloss supps like finasteride can do that too.

Magnum Quattro Whey Isolate 30g per day
Creatine Mono 5g per day
Fish oil 2g per day
ZMA 50mg per day

Everything else I can get through what I eat throughout the day... I strive for 1g protion per lb bodyweight daily

Last edited:
I heard anti-hairloss supps like finasteride can do that too.
yes they do, it blocks DHT, it can also ruin the libido in a way like if you bust a nut you won't have a good orgasm, it can also cause gyno, and memory fuzz

Back