What's your full supplement list?

Hidden_Hand

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Let's post them up and see if we can improve/change one anothers. I am constantly changing and adding things but pretty happy with what I am on at the minute.

Gold Standard Whey Protein - 150-200g a day
Dorian Yates Creatine - 8g a day
Fish oil - 3000mg a day
Vitamin D3 - 5000iu a day
Magnesium - 400mg a day
Zinc - 25mg a day
Calcium - 1000mg a day
Greens superfood powder - 10-15g a day
Multivitamin - 2 tablets at night

I generally eat pretty clean, I like carbs but train a lot so need them. I eat about 3000-3500 calories a day and drink about 3-4 litres of water. Most of my protein comes from food probably 50-60g are from a shake.

I could probably drop the multivitamin as they are mostly useless but I have loads and figured it can't be doing any harm?

Post yours up, Sherbros

Everyday:

Myprotein Impact whey Isolate - 120g
Creapure creatine - 3g (you only need 3-5 a day)
Omega 3 - 3000mg
Vit D3 - 8000iu
Vit C - 1000mg
Calcium - 500mg
Allicin - 1 tablet (1400mg garlic & 2100 Allicin)
Highly absorbable multivitamin - 1 tablet
Fiberlyze - fibre supplement, 1 serving

I also take a supplement called bomb proof one day a week, 1 tablet which has 750mg tudca to clean the liver but it isn't necessary.

I have not got a cold for over a year since taking 1000mg vit C and Allicin a day (which is very cheap from amazon).

Let's post them up and see if we can improve/change one anothers. I am constantly changing and adding things but pretty happy with what I am on at the minute.

Gold Standard Whey Protein - 150-200g a day
Dorian Yates Creatine - 8g a day
Fish oil - 3000mg a day
Vitamin D3 - 5000iu a day
Magnesium - 400mg a day
Zinc - 25mg a day
Calcium - 1000mg a day
Greens superfood powder - 10-15g a day
Multivitamin - 2 tablets at night

I generally eat pretty clean, I like carbs but train a lot so need them. I eat about 3000-3500 calories a day and drink about 3-4 litres of water. Most of my protein comes from food probably 50-60g are from a shake.

I could probably drop the multivitamin as they are mostly useless but I have loads and figured it can't be doing any harm?

Post yours up, Sherbros

Parts in red don't really square up.

Everyday:

Omega 3 - 3000mg
Vit D3 - 8000iu
Vit C - 1000mg
Calcium - 500mg

I also take a supplement called bomb proof one day a week, 1 tablet which has 750mg tudca to clean the liver but it isn't necessary.

I have not got a cold for over a year since taking 1000mg vit C and Allicin a day (which is very cheap from amazon).
The creatine is 8g because that's what the little spoon gives with DY one, I can just make it so there is a little less in there I guess.

I might add the Allicin in, what is it mainly for?

The creatine is 8g because that's what the little spoon gives with DY one, I can just make it so there is a little less in there I guess.

I might add the Allicin in, what is it mainly for?

Strengthens your immune system plus other benefits that help the heart, since taking the allicin along with 1000mg vit c, I have not had a cold for more than a year, I did get coronavirus plus I was in the high risk group but recovered a week later.

Either way, it's cheap and you can buy a bottle that lasts 90-180 days depending on the brand but be careful, there's a difference between allicin and a garlic supplement.

Whey protein, creatine, ZMA, multivitamin, vitamin d, ecdysterone, sometimes fish oil or electrolytes.

Soy protein,
tumeric and black pepper,
pro biotics,
ZMA,
L-glutamine,
fish oil,
Vitamin pill,
MCT oil,

-Gold Standard Whey and Casein powders
-Now Adam Multivitamins, ZMA, Pumpkin seed oil, Sunflower Lecithin oil
-Any brand fish oil caps
-Swanson pygeum, garlic, palmetto, stinging nettle

Gold standard whey
Vitamin d
Emergence C
L arginine
Maca root

That's it. Just getting started on supplement again though. Really need help getting energy up. I hate constantly being tired. Trying to clean up diet aswell. Any tips? Considering a t boost if there's any that actually works

Cs4 cordycepts and thats it

Meat (fish, red, chicken)

Its has almost everything including a huge huge amount of calories(ofc depends on the cut)

I think that people should focus on food rather than pills(unless it's something that u cant get from food)

Gold Standard Whey
Vitamin D3
Fish Oil
ON Pre workout
Multi Vitamin

Everyday:

Omega 3 - 3000mg
Vit D3 - 8000iu
Vit C - 1000mg
Calcium - 500mg

Is that a lot of D3? What benefits do you see?

Vit C
D3
B12
Was on Zinc but stopped recently.

Is that a lot of D3? What benefits do you see?

It's not a lot, most studies are misleading and "health experts" recommend 400iu a day which is a joke and anymore than 4000iu is "dangerous". Same with Vit C, they say 50mg is enough but yet 1000mg has been proven to strengthen immune system and help with a cold.

A lot of these studies for all vitamins are done on bed ridden older people in hospitals, that's where the %DV*/NRV%* (daily recommended) comes from if you look at the back of supplements.

I take 8000iu separately and my multivitamin has an extra 5000iu, you don't need to take 13000iu, 5000-10000 is safe and you get the full benefits, long term use I have more energy, I sleep better, bones don't hurt, overall mood is better.

I take multivitamin vitamins and supplements from bodybuilding companies because they dose everything high so you get the full benefits while still being safe, I use Orange Triad as it has everything, as you can see the doses are much higher than the %DV* (which is from older bed ridden people and doesn't help a young active person).
$_57.JPG

Back