What's your favourite or funniest username on here?

On PSN, I think someone's name was "UncontrollableGas".

Too many weirdos on these boards to play favorites so I'll just pick myself.

took a sec but its at around 21:55? I think right around there.

Hah, that's one of the few times I asked a serious question. When they made the thread calling for questions for Felice, it got so out of hand that the thread had to be deleted within a day or two of being created. I think that boring weight class question was like the only option they had to ask her that didn't involve STDs, anal gaping, 2 girls 1 cup, etc.

Big Brown Clown. BBC lol..
Macho Mantis
SodaPopinski
MikeHunt
Stabby McHatchet
ToastFaceKilla

Last edited:
Hers a few notables...

Greedy Dana
Side Boob
Fuzzy Bread
Dorkman
Faceplanter
Ballsack Mcgee
Bilbo Gaggins
Perverted Monk
Jesus Freak
arrr billy
Smashandgrab
Busta Himes
Dinkin_flicka
2DUM2TAP
giblertbaptista

Only know Dinkin and 2DUM but damn those are some top Aliases.

EDIT: Isn't there a Cholo Swaggins on here too? To go with Bilbo Gaggins?

Last edited:
I liked the "Milos" after Slobodan. I'm not sure why, but I did. I think it rolled well off the tongue or something.

There's a lot of good usernames on here. Chuckled when I saw "The Disliker" the other day, disliking a post.

Hah, that's one of the few times I asked a serious question. When they made the thread calling for questions for Felice, it got so out of hand that the thread had to be deleted within a day or two of being created. I think that boring weight class question was like the only option they had to ask her that didn't involve STDs, anal gaping, 2 girls 1 cup, etc.
yeah I remember that LOL. oh sherdog haha.

Your name reminds me of Tekken. Hwoarang was a cheap fuck though. Almost as cheap as Eddy Gordo. I guess your "style" is button mashing?
yeh he is pretty cheap actually, Im an alright tekken player especially with Hwoarang and if I play people who arent very good Hwoarang just fucks them up super bad. Against decently good players they just own me, guess they know how to actually fight against him and think hes a easy character lol. Ive asked if they could just switch it to Hwoarang but they didnt do it for me. the actual Hwoarang account isnt being used since like along time ago anyways.

yeh he is pretty cheap actually, Im an alright tekken player especially with Hwoarang and if I play people who arent very good Hwoarang just fucks them up super bad. Against decently good players they just own me, guess they know how to actually fight against him and think hes a easy character lol. Ive asked if they could just switch it to Hwoarang but they didnt do it for me. the actual Hwoarang account isnt being used since like along time ago anyways.

Why not switch it to BaekDooSanStyle? Already taken?

99silva

Please don't ban me.

Back