What's your favourite or funniest username on here?

We all love Vitor to an extent.
2gvo6me.jpg

Hers a few notables...

Greedy Dana
Side Boob
Fuzzy Bread
Dorkman
Faceplanter
Ballsack Mcgee
Bilbo Gaggins
Perverted Monk
Jesus Freak
arrr billy
Smashandgrab
Busta Himes
Dinkin_flicka
2DUM2TAP
giblertbaptista

Thanks for the mention! It's been my nickname since I was a kid

@Oblivion is my fav I think.

Also like the numerous SodaPopalinskis. Any Punch Out reference is welcomed.

Its Me Austin with accompanying "It's me Austin" Vince McMahon face av made me laugh.

What happened to MMAFansince1993?

Or something like that.

I don't know if he's around anymore but i always laughed when i saw the name Dick Niaz.

For me I think @BisexualMMA takes the cake, coupled with the Bruno AV I always crack up when I see him post.
I remember awhile back last year these guys who run a radio show who bring on MMA fighters for interviews and what not, they come to sherdog and ask posters for questions they would like to ask whoever fighter will be on the show. They picked BisexualMMA and they said his name on the show, cracked me up anyways lol.

what about the Clamburglar? That guy always stays in character "would burgle" etc. lol

I remember awhile back last year these guys who run a radio show who bring on MMA fighters for interviews and what not, they come to sherdog and ask posters for questions they would like to ask whoever fighter will be on the show. They picked BisexualMMA and they said his name on the show, cracked me up anyways lol.
That's pretty awesome, is there a youtube vid?

Back