What's Your Favorite Muscle Milk Flavor? > Bakery Flavors

Madmick

Zugzwang
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
http://www.sherdog.net/forums/f15/whats-your-favorite-muscle-milk-flavor-281598/
The above was a popular thread I did several years ago; one poster expressed the desire for a poll in the final page. Unfortunately, we mods can't edit in that option, so I've decided to create some new threads. I can only include 10 fields in a poll thread, and there are currently 21 Muscle Milk flavors, so I've decided to break them up into three groups. The 3 groups are:
1) Fruit Flavors [6 Flavors]
2) Chocolate Flavors [9 Flavors]
3) Bakery Flavors [6 Flavors]

If you choose to elaborate in the thread beyond your vote, then I welcome that, but let me make one simple rule. I will include a list of the relevant flavors for each category within its thread; please begin your post by copying and pasting this list into your post. Embolden the flavors that you have tried before beginning your analysis.

Here is the Bakery Flavor list:

CAKE BATTER
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH
CINNAMON BUN
COOKIES N CREME
MOCHA LATTE
VANILLA CREME

So, for example, if you have only tried the Mocha Latte and Vanilla Creme flavors, you would copy the list, then highlight these flavors, individually, and hit that black "B" button at the top left of your posting window. The result should look like this:

CAKE BATTER
CINNAMON BUN
COOKIES N CREME
MOCHA LATTE
VANILLA CREME

Then say whatever you like. Thanks for your contributions, guys.

Cookies and cream. If I had to bulk (and of course had some money to burn) I'd just add a serving of this stuff to every meal. Mixed with milk, it's pure ambrosia.

CAKE BATTER
CINNAMON BUN
COOKIES N CREME
MOCHA LATTE
VANILLA CREME

Yeah, the Cookies N Creme has always been really popular, but I never thought it was amazing or anything. The Vanilla Creme is okay but not outstanding; I'd rate it about the same as Optimum Nutrition Whey Vanilla and most other popular Vanilla flavors. The Cinnamon is delightful and definitely an excellent cinnamon flavor; however, the Mocha Latte is the star, IMO. This is easily my favorite MM flavor, and I'm not a coffee guy (although I do love the occasional Mocha Frappucino with Hazelnut syrup...yes, I'm Starbucks' bitch, too). I also have a canister of the Cake Batter on the way, so I'll measure that up when it gets here.

*Update*
OMG the Cake Batter is delicious. I made a shake this morning with nothing but spinach, skim milk, a banana, 2 scoops of the cake batter and ice. Blended it up for a freaking delicious smoothie. This flavor is now second to the Mocha Latte (which I also might mention I think was a bit better when it was called "Mocha Joe" back in the day).

Last edited:
CAKE BATTER
CINNAMON BUN
COOKIES N CREME
MOCHA LATTE
VANILLA CREME

Cookies n Creme is awesome - tases as good as it smells. The vanilla creme I don't like as a shake, but it's a fantastic mixer with my porridge. I'd like to get a hold of chocolate chip cookie dough.

Back