What's your favorite games that you believe most people haven't played?

Sticking to this generation -

Wreckfest is the most fun racing game I've ever played.

(One of the few IGN reviews I 100% agree with.)

Dead Space Remake.
*Best horror game ever (Suck it Resident Evil series)
*Best direct remake ever.
*Best horror experience ever.
*Perfect combination of body horror, cosmic horror, & psychological horror.

The Fireman. We never got this game in the USA.

Most people haven't played any game that's ever existed. <Neil01>

That said probably Oni off the top of my head, mostly because i'm surprised by how many haven't heard of it.. Despite it being Rockstar and Bungie lol
Oni_Coverart.jpg

I'm not sure if he did the cover art, but that Larry Bundy (the hello you) guy on youtube did some of the artwork on that game.

The Outer Worlds. It's Fallout for people with a short attention span.
Wait what? Is that a fairly new title? I think I was considering trying it on game pass. After Fallout 3 I didn't have the patience to keep playing games of that nature. I spent too many hours on them. I don't even play gears anymore. Battlefront II and for honor is all I play. But I guess a game I don't think people know or care about is A little to the left. Puzzle game. Using the controller can be frustrating, but I still do teh daily tidys.

PlanetSide 2!

Still one of the most impressive and memorable multiplayer shooters I've ever played in my life... and also a game that few, if any people ever mention even despite the fact that it's been receiving massive updates for well over a decade now. I guess it doesn't help that it's primarily a PC game, and that the PS4 version was essentially abandoned. But still, holy shit what a game. I often wonder if it will ever be matched, much less topped.

That looks cool. Hey Crysis. Fuck you, game. I never bought another pc after that. I actually watch pc players sometimes. 5 minutes or so. Lots of games that consoles don't get, are trucking awesome.

The Outer Worlds. It's Fallout for people with a short attention span.

This was a freebie on Epic a month or two ago, I put a decent dent into it, but I haven't had time to finish yet. Very good so far though.

Both of the Jet Grind games were fantastic and Sega never put one out on the biggest console of it's generation. I recently saw the Sega is finally doing a 3rd game after Bomb Rush was successful with their formula.

Last edited:
It's probably more well known than I think but hotline miami is my best game since forever

Very odd but Starcraft / Command and conquer ... They became legends but most never really played the OG game.

Aliens Vs Predator for Jaguar, That game was fucking amazing.

Kings Bounty for sega/computer

T-Mek was a 2 person arcade game that really got people heated like Street fighter. It was like twisted metal with hover crafts and you could put in names like Nazrac to play as the end game boss. People would lose it like pulling off a fatality no one had seen yet in MK.

Trip'd for the 3DO... Tetris like game but with some fun mechanics.

Gain Ground from Sega. Not even able to explain that game, just awesome tho.

Dragons Lair... Once again most know about it but never really played it.

Probably my all time favorite game, I still do a playthrough once a year or so. A while back they remade it and it's sequel under the original japanese name. I still prefer the original but some of the new classes are pretty cool.

What was your got to lineup? I usually go:

Garret-King
Mina-Saint
Calais-Arch Mage
Sabra-Grand Knight
Tiberon-Knight Master (serpent knight is useless in the back half of the game)
Carleon, Thorne, Bayard-Magic Knight (three thunder spells on one turn is devastating)

Anoither good one is Dark Wizerd for sega CD.

I never played it myself, I watched the guys play it at the fantasy and tabletop game room I was really young.

And Langrisser? Is that the remake or the original on steam?

Loved the tenchu series! I always wondered why it wasn't more popular. It was the best ninja simulator because it focused on stealth rather than fighting. It was so satisfying to sit on the roof and plan out how you were going to sneak down and kill a guy.

Reactions: TCE
I never played it myself, I watched the guys play it at the fantasy and tabletop game room I was really young.

And Langrisser? Is that the remake or the original on steam?
It's the remake, Langrisser is the original Japanese title of Warsong.

Exhumed.

I played it on the Saturn back in the day, much better than the PS1 version.

It had some of the best level design in any FPS. The closet thing I can think of to it is Metroid Prime.

Back