What's your favorite flash KO?

I've actually never heard the term "flash ko". "Flash knockdown" is used quite frequently. A ko is a ko...it's violent and quick and there's no point in putting a modifier in front of it. Who's ever heard of a ko not being "flash". When it's not quick, it's called a tko.
a ko is when someone is out completely

a tko is when someone has been knocked beyond the fight, but still awake

a flash ko is when someone is separated from consciousness, hit the canvas, and quickly pop back up ready to go. the line between flash ko and tko can be blurred more in mma because of being able to follow to the ground and add additional punishment

for flash kos, look at thiago-kos and almost every ufc charlie brenneman fight

Barboza-KO-1.gif

koscheck_thiago.jpg

either this

tumblr_m9ebr8I2v41qcmn28o1_500.jpg

or this.

Unable to find gifs, too many beers and I'm lazy.

Edit: If we're talking about those flash KO's where the opponent goes limp (unconscious) and wakes up after a second, I'm going with Stann vs Sakara. I was there watching it live, it was like he just switched Sakara's lights on/off. Amazing and a bit scary. Also Hendo vs Fedor.

Last edited:
nothing flash about this.

lol, if everyone thinks a flash ko is someone being knocked out with some kind of quick shot then i'd like to see a thread where everyone posts their favorite snail kos where slow shots slide people across the ice.

koscheck_thiago.jpg

either this

tumblr_m9ebr8I2v41qcmn28o1_500.jpg

or this.

Unable to find gifs, too many beers and I'm lazy.

Edit: If we're talking about those flash KO's where the opponent goes limp (unconscious) and wakes up after a second, I'm going with Stann vs Sakara. I was there watching it live, it was like he just switched Sakara's lights on/off. Amazing and a bit scary. Also Hendo vs Fedor.

jtw0ll.gif

Bahadurzada-KOing-Thiago-UFC-Sweden.gif

I've actually never heard the term "flash ko". "Flash knockdown" is used quite frequently. A ko is a ko...it's violent and quick and there's no point in putting a modifier in front of it. Who's ever heard of a ko not being "flash". When it's not quick, it's called a tko.

shhh. just post gifs bro.

a ko is when someone is out completely

a tko is when someone has been knocked beyond the fight, but still awake

a flash ko is when someone is separated from consciousness, hit the canvas, and quickly pop back up ready to go. the line between flash ko and tko can be blurred more in mma because of being able to follow to the ground and add additional punishment

for flash kos, look at thiago-kos and almost every ufc charlie brenneman fight

oh look. the fucking fight dictionary is here. just post gifs dude.

Ok i understand now!! :D

Barry vs Kongo.

Houston vs Jardine???

Zab Judah against Kostya Tszyu was the best. Judah is still the butt of many a joke after that spaghetti leg display..lol. He can never live that down. He should have just stayed down and recovered for a few seconds, he probably could have continued. Once he fell down again, the ref ended it.

Back