What's your favorite candy bar?

eae21fbfbf143f3eb4cf01245695f7c2.jpg

hershey's 5th avenue for me. i haven't seen one of those in years. i guess they don't make them anymore.

Twix, Crunch or Kit Kat. Any chocolate covering some sort of cracker or cookie is my jam.

Raffle Candy Bars. Sold and bought many of these, supporting the team's endeavors.

IMG_3310.jpg

Mint Aero....... I inhale these buckos.

201092112133111-927736-276510-909565.jpg

hershey's 5th avenue for me. i haven't seen one of those in years. i guess they don't make them anymore.
You have a hard time finding a proper candy aisle these days. They just put random mints and shit near the impulse cashier area. A few months back I wandered in the Japanese store's candy area and they had these imported Japanese candies/snacks that had a little toy in them.

They're called chocolate bars where I come from, the real world, and they've got metric on them.

51aSWDN0K6L._SL1045_.jpg

(Bueno? Seriously?)

You have a hard time finding a proper candy aisle these days. They just put random mints and shit near the impulse cashier area. A few months back I wandered in the Japanese store's candy area and they had these imported Japanese candies/snacks that had a little toy in them.

i know man, it sucks. i'm sure you can find some online if you really want some. just wish they were readily available. oh, totally forgot about snickers peanut butter. damn, i think it's a tie between those two lol.

I like Milk-a Bars but they are a bit expensive and also the chocolate that look like triangle shapes and have about 12 pieces that are connected to one another. Not sure how i forgot the name lol

Mars and Snickers.
For a long time I only ate peanut butter Oh Henrys

Back