What's wrong with SUBMISSIONs 101?

LOL yeah I was just thinking :icon_neut how exactly does this make the choke any tighter?

Not having seen it lately (in the last year to where I'd remember it), I'm guessing it'd sink the choke just a *little* tighter, like when you're on your side walking your hips to the other guy (and then hooking with your top leg). That said, that choke would have to be super tight to begin with. A straw only breaks a camel's back when the camel is sufficiently loaded, and unless you have crazy grip/arm strength and good technique, that camel's breathing pretty easy.

Yeah, well, I agree that the d'arce choke and his explanation is ridiculous. What other channels for BJJ technique would you guys suggest?

you can check out my channel if you would like.

YouTube - Gerbiljujitsu's Channel

I put up a video a week. I've just now started editing them together so that you dont have to watch me move around in between demonstrating the techniques.

gerbil's channel is good, ken primo (takedown101?) has good stuff, robot bjj is new and doesn't have a lot of videos but that armbar vid of their's is fantastic. aesopian's blog and graugart's (shogunhq) blog are tits as well.

gerbil's channel is good, ken primo (takedown101?) has good stuff, robot bjj is new and doesn't have a lot of videos but that armbar vid of their's is fantastic. aesopian's blog and graugart's (shogunhq) blog are tits as well.

If you have any interest in half guard, Aesopian has like 2 hours of really good ideas and concepts for not getting your half guard crushed. It's really good.

you can check out my channel if you would like.

YouTube - Gerbiljujitsu's Channel

I put up a video a week. I've just now started editing them together so that you dont have to watch me move around in between demonstrating the techniques.

Wow, thx a lot buddy, I really appreciate it.

I am really looking for all type of sweep videos with detailed explanation.

Just watched the guard scissor sweep vid (I left a comment) and I really like the way you describe it.

I won't be able to train for the next few months, so I'll check your others vids out 100% sure.

Your a brown belt right? Don't know if it was black or brown...
Thx again

Leon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ufc925
Back