What's wrong with Sherdog FW rankings?

rl4090526

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
1. JOSE ALDO (21-1)

Injuries derailed planned Aldo fights against Erik Koch and Frankie Edgar in the second half of 2012. Barring any unforeseen setback, the UFC

Also Diego Nunes number 7? are you kidding me? you can do better than that Sherdog

Siver's win over Nunes puts him up high.

Hioki was like #1 just a year ago or so.

So there you have it. Hioki has dropped from his higher rankings but he's not dropping that low just because of a loss to Lamas.

Sivir's strong past at LW and big win over Nunes puts him above KZ and Poirier.

And Diego's ranking is high because he beat former top 10/5 guys in Assuncao and Brown.

Siver's win over Nunes puts him up high.

Hioki was like #1 just a year ago or so.

So there you have it. Hioki has dropped from his higher rankings but he's not dropping that low just because of a loss to Lamas.

Sivir's strong past at LW and big win over Nunes puts him above KZ and Poirier.

And Diego's ranking is high because he beat former top 10/5 guys in Assuncao and Brown.

K I see... I guess your right. But I must fuckin say the rankings are a joke because it doesn't say shit about the current title contenders. Just sayin...

I still don't understand how KZ is ranked so low.

All rankings are shit, they are based on opinion!

FW, BW and FlW plus Women's division simply lacks star power.
Then again, I agree with the Cub Swanson comment, Nunes shouldnt be ranked at this point. KZ and Siver should be higher.

I don't understand how Hioki is so high either. I thought he lost to George Roop

All rankings are shit, they are based on opinion!
It's just a list of notable fighters in a weight division. Nothing more. Whether you are two or ten makes no difference. The only rank that matters is champion.

No problem with where Siver stands, Hioki yes. Also i do think Curran is a legit FW but unless you are fighting the best (UFC) then i think he is a bit high.

framkie edgar soon to be #1

he will be ranked number 2 after he gets brutally ktfo by Aldo which is what will happen and i call it bs. Even after Frankie will lose his only FW fight he will still be ranked number 2 after the fight

I still don't understand how KZ is ranked so low.
You should be more perplexed by the omittance of Daniel Straus considering he defeated Marlon Sandro when he was ranked number six at FW. UFC favoritism at its finest.

No problem with where Siver stands, Hioki yes. Also i do think Curran is a legit FW but unless you are fighting the best (UFC) then i think he is a bit high.

K I take my words back, siver has improved a lot since he came to FW, but still why should he be higher than KZ?

Back