Whats wrong with people these days!?

Once fast food places all go automated, this won't be a problem. Now to make sure that I'm actually alive when this happens

He was probubaly unable to add the totals of what he wanted in his head without a calculator and subtract it from what he had.

So he had to continually order things one at a time and see how much he had left each time for the next piece of the meal.

I think we found the guy...
;-)

It’s because millennials never fought in wars, or went through the great depression like us, actual men. they are weak betas

Oh I am sure a lot of them had the great depression at least when they found out they are not that special like mom used to tell them.

The vast majority of people these days are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:( I dont mean that in any way to do with sexual orientation. I love gay people)

I've made it a point to just go full-on maddog when a cunt is being a rude cunt. Like when a cashier says nothing after the transaction, no have a good day or anything, I will just yell loudly enough for the whole store to hear "NO, THANK YOU! NO, YOU HAVE A NICE DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE TOO KIND!"

Then stare them dead in the fucking eyes for a full 5 seconds so they feel every god damn nanosecond of the awkward uncomfortableness their behavior resulted in.

If Im ordering fast food and the person is rude, Ill just immediate ask to speak to their manager and give them a look that they know I'm going to raise hell over their attitude. Enjoy losing your minimum wage job loser.

The vast majority of people these days are :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:( I dont mean that in any way to do with sexual orientation. I love gay people)

I've made it a point to just go full-on maddog when a cunt is being a rude cunt. Like when a cashier says nothing after the transaction, no have a good day or anything, I will just yell loudly enough for the whole store to hear "NO, THANK YOU! NO, YOU HAVE A NICE DAY! THANK YOU SO MUCH! YOU ARE TOO KIND!"

Then stare them dead in the fucking eyes for a full 5 seconds so they feel every god damn nanosecond of the awkward uncomfortableness their behavior resulted in.

Sounds to me like you are the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: / cunt here.
But thats not news.

Sounds to me like you are the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: / cunt here.
But thats not news.
I love how you can not help yourself from attempting to derail threads and make them all about me.

shut your fat ass up, I'm not interested

Christ, I wish I had a picture of you so I could show my buds when were drinking what a genuine girl on an online tae kwon do message board looks like. talk about laugh riot

I'm rude for being rude to blatantly rude people? yea that makes sense, you absolute downie.

To anyone that can maintain a friendly manner all day my hats off to you. Anyone in customer service have to deal with a lot of shithead people

I’d say because of an increase in media that displays luxury, therefore heightening lifestyle standards for those who can afford it, and increasing envy-driven depression for those in minimum wage jobs.

Self-loathing projected outwards.

I worked in a dead-end job for years and even though I’m generally friendly and respectful to everybody that I meet in and out of work, I did become jaded.

I’ve only really been successful in moving forward a couple of years ago, but I had to disassociate myself from a lot of notions, and shrink certain circles in order to do this. I had to cut out a lot of inner shit.

Back