What's with UFC fighters and crying

Some of the responses in here are so profound, I'm on the verge of tears right now.

i think the majority of people that fail to understand this have never really dedicated themselves to anything other than being average

when dudes get horny they get a boner. when they get overwhelmed with emotion they cry

I don't think the average human being understands what it feels like to walk into a cage infront of thousands of people. Just imagine the emotions and the adrenaline. The hard work, the sweat, the tears you shed in training. Your personal problems. There is nothing wrong for a man to cry.

Put down the game controller and play sports TS.

There is always a certain percent of athletes, who put everything into a match, who will have a huge emotional release after a win or loss.

Just think about the time you got a new high score at your favorite video game and multiply that feeling by 1000.

TS is a robot.

A fat robot who never played sports.

I bet while some fighter was crying back in the 90's,TS was crying over an extra pizza slice his mom did not let him eat.

We know they worked really hard, but does every victory warrants a tear? UFC fighters seems prone to crying. Ironic, they can take savage beating, horrendous fractures but very prone to crying after matches.

You've obviously never put everything you could into something. You'll fit right in on this board. Another idiot trying to diminish the accomplishments of others who are better than you because you know you'll never be anything yourself.

Put their heart and soul into everything to get where they are. Make sacrifices most aren't willing to make. Lots of people put time into them; people around them sacrifice for them to succeed. Adrenaline dumps don't help, either.

Didn't Pete Sell go on a "You'll never see me cry!" rant on a season of TUF?

and then went on to lose...and cried.

haha

Back