• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats with this manlet stuff?

LxGFqoM.gif

It is weird , I always wonder if they follow boxing considering the respect the lighter guys get, and considering the ufc biggest star ever was a fw

Anyone who gives a shit about weight divisions is 100% homosexual.

They don't want to watch good fights, they want to watch big muscular men.

Don't take them so seriously.

I never cared to watch most smaller weight classes in mma or Boxing, It's due to lake of power. It doesn't make me tense and on the edge of my seat like the bigger guys, there is no anticipation.
giphy.gif

Anything below 5'6 is a freakshow. The same goes above 6'10

so 5'9 ½ is the avg height in US
6'08 is the avg height in Netherlands & Sweden

Now.. why are americans so obsessed of height? :D<Moves>

manlets are as irrelevant as wmma.
<{yahyou}>

That means Swedish people are more relevant and more important than Americans?

yeah you make alot of sense.

Whats your IQ and how much do you make a month? =]

That means Swedish people are more relevant and more important than Americans?

yeah you make alot of sense.

Whats your IQ and how much do you make a month? =]

Yes.

Thank you.

350 dollars

My big dick is all I need.
<{yahyou}>

manlet is a word that big fat virgins online say to people they are jealous of. there 40% body fat is something they feel they must cling into for lack of a good job hot wife and anything to be prideful of
Manlet detected

6’1 203-lb master race checking in

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach

HATERS GOTTA HATE. and hate is Stupid....

Mighty Mouse is the best lb fo lb. GOAT

He ONLY lost to a bigger Man(Cruz) who is an Outstanding Fighter. This iwas at 135

AT 125 MM is still Small for his class. MM is undefeated at 125.

MM has NEVER been accused of Cheating in Any way. No PED"s ,NO illegal drug usage, No TowelGate. Always made weight,

He is just Small and HATER gotta Hate

BIGGER IS NOT BETTER FOOLS ITS JUST BIGGER

Probably just people seeking to hide other shortcomings. That's usually why people harp on such things and it rarely comes off as anything other than insecure to anyone that isn't suffering from insecurity.

Hard to get excited for fighters that are the size of children. Also, it's amusing to watch the manlet responses when they project their own insecurities onto normal-sized people.
Seems to me like you're projecting your own insecurities. Never understood making fun of shorter people. Unless they are trying to act all tough and shit. It's not like anyone can change what they were born with.

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach

People just get sick of so many damn 125, 135, 145lbs fights. It is hard to get excited. Sure, the fighter may be top in his weight class and have tons of talent, but it still isn't impressive. The UFC will market him as a top fighter except he isn't even close to being a top fighter- he is just good at his weight class.

MM for example is the absolute best fighter in the world- at 125 lbs. He would be lucky to be in the top million best fighters in the world at open weight. I just don't get overly impressed by that.

I'm 5'6 with an ugly face I suppose as well so suicide is always a thought lol

Being a manlet is about more than diminutive height. Look deep into your own asshole yourself for the answer, TS.

Oof, everybody here seems to be 6'5" and shredded.

5'6" crew checking in

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back