• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats with this manlet stuff?

do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys

I think people expect manlets to be doing what they were born to, which is pushing papers and answering phones behind desks.

Why do people hate on the smaller wieght classes on here?? Lol i dont get it

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Someone help me out with the smaller weight class bias...

For the record im 5'9" and would fight WW or LW..70 inch reach

LCcSR9Y.jpg

I never cared to watch most smaller weight classes in mma or Boxing, It's due to lake of power. It doesn't make me tense and on the edge of my seat like the bigger guys, there is no anticipation.

Lol where is that? I need to go bathe in there.

I never cared to watch most smaller weight classes in mma or Boxing, It's due to lake of power. It doesn't make me tense and on the edge of my seat like the bigger guys, there is no anticipation.
Lol I bet you were tense and wet from Lewis vs ngannou

We all come in different shapes and sizes , do we really expect 5 '6" fighters with 67"inch reach or so to be fighting at 185lbs plus against 6'2" and 75" reach or more guys..whats the point of these threads picking on smaller guys lol..seems pretty childish..i would rather watch competitive fights by weight categories then huge difference freak show fights..it doesnt prove anything any which way and they are usaully very boring to watch..

Manlet confirmed

I am over 6'1' 220 can I safely use the term Manlet?

Attachments

• IMAG0060_1.jpg
    IMAG0060_1.jpg
    389.1 KB · Views: 18
I would try and make a manlet joke but it would just go over your head

Smaller weights can sometimes provide more exciting (and almost always more technical) matches.

Hard to get excited for fighters that are the size of children. Also, it's amusing to watch the manlet responses when they project their own insecurities onto normal-sized people.

You sound insecure
No I'm very secure, it's just my honest opinion.
Size shouldn't matter but literally every small guy I know when they get drunk ends up trying to fight the bouncers at nightclubs for no reason and silly stuff like that, it's just annoying.
Then they apologized the next day for ruining the night

For the record Im 6", 85 kgs of ripped afro-norwegian dynamite, Im dating a blond chick with fake tits, have a boxing record, have a college degree, and works as a DJ on the weekends... dunno what my reach is though......

About you're manlet question... I never understood why its so funny to talk down (no pund intended) on fighters/people that is smaller.. I love the smaller weight classes, they're super great and they inspire the bigger weight classes to get better IMO. Show them some love! <3

No I'm very secure, it's just my honest opinion.
Size shouldn't matter but literally every small guy I know when they get drunk ends up trying to fight the bouncers at nightclubs for no reason and silly stuff like that, it's just annoying.
Then they apologized the next day for ruining the night

This says more about the kind of people who you hang out with than it does about "small guys".

Back