What's with the nationality bashing??

Originally posted by J-Garden
what the fuck?

I wasn't talking to you, who give a shit about you? the post was referring to oilin da drum.

next time think before you shoot off a post like that you shit for brains keyboard warrior

Then say the fucking name to whoever you're referring you. Your post followed mine so it could've been directed at me or the thread as a whole I started. If you didn't give a shit about me you wouldn't have posted here.

Next time you shoot off a post like that get your head out of your azz.

well why did hex grasp who i was referring to?

obviously the only person that wouldn't gather who i was referring to would be a gormless simpleton with a certain degree of arrogance on their part.....FTYD

a gormless simpleton

can I use that? I'm compiling a list of two-word desciptive insults and I like it...I'll cite you as the author.

Arrogance? Take a look in the mirror, I ain't the one who's mocking other nationalities. Don't come with the bullshit excuse "I only meant their team". That's weak. Be a man and stand behind your words.

Originally posted by avid

can I use that? I'm compiling a list of two-word desciptive insults and I like it...I'll cite you as the author.

Ask him for more. I'm sure people called him many more than that so he should have a great collection of similar phrases. That's what you learn a lot in your life when being a jackazz.

I'll not be drawn into pissing contest with you, as quite frankly you bore me with your tiny soapbox rantings....

avid feel free to quote me, may i ask why?

avid feel free to quote me, may i ask why?

Just hoping to add some levity to the situation....I think I can use that on my boss...he's beyond simpleton.

what you mean like a "grabastic pile of amphiban shit"

Here we go again... stupid Americans running off at the mouth again...:D LOL

STOP WHINING!!!!!!!!!!

(Now for the context impaired amoung you, this is called a joke. If you get worked up reading this, as I've said elsewhere you need a rectal examination.)

- The Jake

Originally posted by The Jake
Here we go again... stupid Americans running off at the mouth again...:D LOL

STOP WHINING!!!!!!!!!!

- The Jake

Jake. I don't appreciate you mocking Americans. It's just not right. I'm deeply offended and may now take you up on that offer and have a cry.

P.S. Yes I omitted the part where you said it was a joke because these guys are proving they're retarded by fighting over this stuff.

as far as i was concerned we were through here until you brought it up again

what you mean like a "grabastic pile of amphiban shit"
I think you're very close to it now. :)

Originally posted by Money
Hi, my name is money, and my wit consists of weak momma jokes and pathetic minimum wage references. I suck so much at dissing others that I had to use FTYD's idea to counter. But even that I cannot do properly, and once again, I make a complete fool out of myself. As long as I'm gonna be on this board, I will continue to embarrass and humiliate myself.

I agree with the nationality bashing being bad. Let`s all band together as human beings and put down other animal species instead.

Let`s start with turkeys: Man those birds are so dumb they can`t even fly!

Back