What's with the nationality bashing??

Parmenides

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Are we now forming land-based fractions or what?

yeah those fucking Bosnians...blah, blah blah....

I agree, bro. People need to chill out in here. :)

Yea no shit..it gets pretty annoying...I've seen a thread about fast food become a debate on foreign policy which in turn becomes another bout of "America Bashing".

HAHAHA it's more of an england/aussie/canada/usa problem lately.

It's amazing how people get all worked up and shit.

How about we just say the world sucks! Make everyone happy!

yeah there are lots of america bashing going on....then the americans get pissed off and bash everyone else. It's just a lot of BS. I am glad that me and Kato are representing well.

I think the nationality bashing is the gayest thing. We all from differant countries on this board and we all have the same mentality and level.

threads that would offend most people the bulk of this forum takes SERIOUS!!!!!!!

with this I mean graphic sexual explanations and violent rants of aggression. This place is fucking better then therepy to me so lets not build the great wall of sherdog ok.

I have a force field around Meatropolis, and it floats around like Brigadoon. It's like the inside of a church, only safe.

Maybe it's the inferiority complex of other countries, hence the animosity. Who knows.

Eversince I joined meat, I have this weird, until now non-existing, piece of mind :cool:

Originally posted by VenezuelanTKD
yeah there are lots of america bashing going on....then the americans get pissed off and bash everyone else. It's just a lot of BS. I am glad that me and Kato are representing well.

***makes "Esse" sign with fingers and places it over her heart"...wordlol

Its a f#cking joke, i come home from lunch stick on the pc and see someone has posted 'Kill the English Batsards' or something to that effect, i come on this Forum to have a laugh, not to get insolted.

That's why I put up this thread, to question and ptentially clear up the issues.

That would have been me buddy,

It said "Take that you english bastards" and it was referring to your football team not you as a nation or you as a person. Maybe if you had read the post fully and read some of my posts you would have understood what i was trying to get at.

instead you would rather have a knee jerk reaction and make an issue over what is essentially nothing

While i sympathise that your beloved team went out of the world cup. You took it far more personally than i think it was. Sauron got the joke and pointed out my fine team didn't even qualify, you didn't see me get all haughty about it did you?

But If you yourself thought it was a dig at you or your country the I apoligise

Originally posted by J-Garden

It said "Take that you english bastards" and it was referring to your football team not you as a nation or you as a person. Maybe if you had read the post fully and read some of my posts you would have understood what i was trying to get at.

instead you would rather have a knee jerk reaction and make an issue over what is essentially nothing

While i sympathise that your beloved team went out of the world cup. You took it far more personally than i think it was. Sauron got the joke and pointed out my fine team didn't even qualify, you didn't see me get all haughty about it did you?

Who mentioned you specifically? I ain't american anyway. So shut the fuck up and step off my phallus.

what the fuck?

I wasn't talking to you, who give a shit about you? the post was referring to oilin da drum.

next time think before you shoot off a post like that you shit for brains keyboard warrior

Originally posted by FightTilYouDie

Who mentioned you specifically? I ain't american anyway. So shut the fuck up and step off my phallus.

I don't think he was talkin to you bro...Oilin posted about the English bastards thing.

Originally posted by J-Garden

I do realise that it was just about the football, but the title got me pretty wound up, and i was gunning for you before i even read your post.

Guys. If you get insulted because someone said something mean to you then you're not very bright. I have been noticing a ton of America-bashing and I don't have a hissy fit about it. I think the problem is not that it's happened just that everyone seems to be doing it nowadays it's the hip thing to do. People need to take things less seriously but on the same note people also need to know when they're crossing the line. If you make it a joke and have fun with it then it's not bad but it just makes you look ignorant to say it as a serious comment.

Originally posted by OilinDaDrum

I do realise that it was just about the football, but the title got me pretty wound up, and i was gunning for you before i even read your post.

Yes the title was more inflammatory than the actual post, which is my fault.

Back