What's with the DC hate?

I think it's Jones fans trying to make DC into an eyepoker like Jones is known for.

I like them both tbh and I think everyone should poke eyes. If eyepokes were legal the sport would very quickly turn into "go for the eyes and gouge out his eyes".
Wait - What.gif

Daniel "Hide yo pupil! Hide yo iris! Hide yo cornea cause we pokin' everything out here!" Cormier

He also said he'd retire before he turned 40 -- for his family. Which is the one thing that made me have a change of heart toward him.
I mean he could have but he decided to give Stipe the rematch that he said he would so...

daniel-cormier-uses-towel-trick-to-make-weight-for-ufc-210.jpg
SatisfiedCooperativeEft-small.gif

I think it's Jones fans trying to make DC into an eyepoker like Jones is known for.

I like them both tbh and I think everyone should poke eyes. If eyepokes were legal the sport would very quickly turn into "go for the eyes and gouge out his eyes".
At this point he is worse than Jones, Jones has never come close to blind any opponent

I mean holy shit, this is worse than the time he pulled out of 197 and people shat all over him. I mean yeah the eyepokes happened but he's hardly the only guy who poked eyes... And while I like stipe, didn't he poke DC in the eye in the first fight? Dude fights with a mummy guard and a huge reach disadvantage so intentional or not, who knows?
And I highly doubt the eyepokes led to the injury for Stipe. Maybe eaten over a hundred punches to the head did.
I like both but the hate for DC currently is insane. But eh, knowing this place, he'll be praised as a God if he wins the third fight.
I believe that people with poor career prospects, low educational attainment and slightly chubby wives are perpetually mad that the rest of us aren't interested in Stipe. He's their hero.

I believe that people with poor career prospects, low educational attainment and slightly chubby wives are perpetually mad that the rest of us aren't interested in Stipe. He's their hero.
I like Stipe too, even tho the guy is bland af. They're more DC haters than Stipe fans. I bet the same dummies who shat on Stipe when DC won the first fight.

I mean holy shit, this is worse than the time he pulled out of 197 and people shat all over him. I mean yeah the eyepokes happened but he's hardly the only guy who poked eyes... And while I like stipe, didn't he poke DC in the eye in the first fight? Dude fights with a mummy guard and a huge reach disadvantage so intentional or not, who knows?
And I highly doubt the eyepokes led to the injury for Stipe. Maybe eaten over a hundred punches to the head did.
I like both but the hate for DC currently is insane. But eh, knowing this place, he'll be praised as a God if he wins the third fight.

I am a proud, years-long cormier hater. He’s fake AF. I love seeing him lose. And I think I had an orgasm when Jones made cormier cry in front of his wife and kids, on live TV! Can’t wait to see him lose again!

<DCrying>

I am a proud, years-long cormier hater. He’s fake AF. I love seeing him lose. And I think I had an orgasm when Jones made cormier cry in front of his wife and kids, on live TV! Can’t wait to see him lose again!

<DCrying>
Well, good for you that someone who doesn't even know you exist triggers you so badly.

Eyepoking towelboy is just fake.

He is a cheater.
These eyepokes were deliberate and had a significant impact on the fight.
He cheated to make 205.
And I'm pretty sure I remember a few more blatant fouls by him.

He also bullies people before fights and then cries if he loses.

Fuck him.

I don't get the DC hate either. Stipe and DC are good people. There is no reason to hate either of them.

He is a cheater.
These eyepokes were deliberate and had a significant impact on the fight.
He cheated to make 205.
And I'm pretty sure I remember a few more blatant fouls by him.

He also bullies people before fights and then cries if he loses.

Fuck him.
You are a fucking idiot. Jon Jones is the king of eye pokes. Are you a Jon Jones hater as well?

You are a fucking idiot. Jon Jones is the king of eye pokes. Are you a Jon Jones hater as well?

1. Name calling? Are you fucking 12?
2. What does this have to do with Jones?

Back