What's with the DC hate?

Discussion in 'UFC Discussion' started by TerraRayzing, Jan 28, 2020.

1. TerraRayzing Little eagle soars again

I mean holy shit, this is worse than the time he pulled out of 197 and people shat all over him. I mean yeah the eyepokes happened but he's hardly the only guy who poked eyes... And while I like stipe, didn't he poke DC in the eye in the first fight? Dude fights with a mummy guard and a huge reach disadvantage so intentional or not, who knows?
    And I highly doubt the eyepokes led to the injury for Stipe. Maybe eaten over a hundred punches to the head did.
    I like both but the hate for DC currently is insane. But eh, knowing this place, he'll be praised as a God if he wins the third fight.

2. Only Here for Attachments Stipe Justice Warrior

3. smalliebiggs Orange Belt

eye pokes. big ego. too big

4. egk Gold Belt

5. Fatback96 Brown Belt

I think sending Stipe to the hospital from eyepokes is what did it. I used to be a fan but he’s a dirty fighter.

6. Regal Boy Purple Belt

I think it's Jones fans trying to make DC into an eyepoker like Jones is known for.

I like them both tbh and I think everyone should poke eyes. If eyepokes were legal the sport would very quickly turn into "go for the eyes and gouge out his eyes".

7. Sinthesized Black Belt

Bunch of idiots who didn't watch the Stipe fights and assumed DC is the only person who eye poked. Plus, a lot of pansy Jones Bones Riders who ironically hate on DC for being "dirty"

8. ultramanhyata Reclimbing Like Mountain Yellow Card

I still can't adjust my mind to accept that a guy who looks and acts like such a fat nerd is such an asskicking machine. DC causes a dissonance in my brain that I just can't overcome.

9. Safton Purple Belt

I like how in some people's mind, disliking DC and being a Jones dickrider are mutually inclusive. Stop projecting, guys. It's embarrassing.

10. themiketoth Orange Belt

Because he literally wants to win the belt, making Francis and Blaydes wait, then retire immediately after. So even if he wins, there is no champion. It’s a vacant belt right away. Then you have stipe who doesn’t seem like the guy to retire on loss feeling awkward, even if he gets his belt back from Francis or Blaydes (assuming he gets an immediate shot for the belt) he technically just lost it. It’s equivalent to when DC got the belt back after UFC 214 if he were to win the belt back. Complete paper champ. You have blaydes and Francis, which one of them would fight stipe for the belt while the other sits on the sidelines being fucked over.

DC is an entitled little bitch. Hope he gets KTFO

11. Tomas Black Belt

He's doing exactly what he shat on Stipe for doing. Apparently he forgot that he was bashing Stipe for not taking a fight to earn the rematch.

He's gone full hypocrite with this rivalry and it's really tarnishing his reputation. He didn't deserve the first fight with Stipe at all. Then he wins and tried to dictate the division.

Just glad Stipe has the belt again.

12. Paulsp Yellow Card Yellow Card

He’s a fake, fraud, cheat, hypocrite, and cry baby that consistently plays the victim card

dc to jon: I’m gonna spit on u

Jon to dc: if you spit on me I’ll kill u

dc: omg everyone did you hear that! Jones threatening to kill me for no reason!

13. I am your real dad I am surrounded by NERDs !!!

INTENTIONAL eye pokes.

14. themiketoth Orange Belt

Facts. Guy has literally 0 UFC heavyweight credentials while guys like Blaydes, Francis are fighting back to back reaping no rewards while DC comes in cheating for the title, then becomes a dictator of the division at age 40, publicly stating he’s retiring even if he wins the belt

15. NinjaSkillZ Blue Belt

16. XNYHCX Old New York

DC is a phenomenal fighter, but he's self-righteous.

Last edited: Jan 28, 2020
  17. TerraRayzing Little eagle soars again

Not really? Didn't DC say he would have given stipe the rematch if he couldn't get the brock fight? And he did.
    He also said he'd retire if he didn't get the fight by summer so... Doesn't really seem he's gonna hold the division hostage.

18. tasticles Silver Belt

nahh people would just start guarding more cautrious and break fingers on ass holes doing it. nut strikes were legal once and barely made any difference when people couldn't milk it. Taking out headbutts was a game changer.

19. XNYHCX Old New York

He also said he'd retire before he turned 40 -- for his family. Which is the one thing that made me have a change of heart toward him.

20. Regal Boy Purple Belt

Headbutts should be legal I made a thread a few days ago about it. Headbutts make a huge difference.