What's with teh big bottom thing?

I feel like even when Sir Mixalot came out massive asses still weren't that mainstream. It was mainly African American gentlemen who were into that.

I grew up in the 90's and it was all about the knockers in those days - Pam Anderson, Carmen Electra, Jennifer Love Hewitt etc.

It's more like the last 5-10 years that chicks started squatting like crazy and getting ass implants.

the sounds of wonder
pounding her ass with thunder
torn up asunder

Women have always come in all shapes & sizes. It's just that the perception of what is sexy & attractive has changed over the years. Whereas women used to hide from attention & scrutiny when they had those types of bodies in the past now they dress to accentuate their shape & are lusted after.

Damn, a sherhaiku...

<TheWire1>

I've made so, so many over the years.

fap fap fap fap fap
fap Sexyama fap fap
fap fap fap fap fap

eat, digest, fart, shit
wake up, shower, work, stress, sleep
life, sherdog, fap, death

I'm 32 Y/O. But when I was younger growing up, girls either where fat or thin, with no sticky out assess.

Now a days a 16 year old white girl can have skinny arms, visible abs, yet have an enormous dumpster and thick thighs!

What's with this white girl evolution!???

View attachment 716651
Anti_Cellulite_Leggings_large.gif

SmoothRingedCoati-mobile.mp4
Theyve always been there.

Girls always had sticking out asses. It all depended on the girl.

It’s just more girls do squats now so a lot more have big asses. But they were always there.

Plus the clothes help

The ideal female form has varied through the years. Peter Paul Rubens painted many fat ass women in the 1600s.

The thing that I find odd is that you often see skinny tiny men with large fat women or skinny tiny women with large fat men.

My first encounter with Sherdog was a posting by Crum Bum who found wedding photos of a skinny guy and his wife Candy who had to outweigh him at least 3 to 1, if not 4 to 1. He posted it as if it was his wedding. It looked like none of the bridesmaids were under 300 pounds. It went viral, had millions of views and replies. It is the reason that replies on a topic are limited to 1,000.

Does anyone find anything odd about a gay band doing a song about fat bottom girls?
Queen_Bicycle_Race1.png
Fat Bottomed Girls was written by the Guitarist, Brian May, and he isn't gay. Also, in the early days, Freddie would swing any which way you wanted him to.

I don't find girls with big, sticky out, bums attractive. Some of the ones i see in pics would've been called deformed when i was younger.

J-Lo and Beyonce mainstreamed it. We should all be thankful.

So there's this girl in particular, she's kinda the inspiration of this thread. Although I've noticed this white girl/huge ass thing for teh last few years.

This girl is skinny, has a lean mid section, slim arms (no bingo wings) normal in every other way,

Yet has a huge ass!!! Don't add up.
There was a girl like that in college and her rear end was really fat. She'd always be eating a big grocery store sized bag of chips in class. Flat chest though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back