What's with teh big bottom thing?

JabToucher

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I'm 32 Y/O. But when I was younger growing up, girls either where fat or thin, with no sticky out assess.

Now a days a 16 year old white girl can have skinny arms, visible abs, yet have an enormous dumpster and thick thighs!

What's with this white girl evolution!???

FB_IMG_1572230999615.jpg
Anti_Cellulite_Leggings_large.gif

SmoothRingedCoati-mobile.mp4

Last edited:
Not that I'm complaining!

It's like loads of white girls are suddenly built like Rahdee James!!

Some girls you wouldn't expect are so tbicc now!

Last edited:
always there, just getting there time in the spotlight now.

This one song came out and everything changed
This. It specifically was racial in the beginning. White chicks just didn't have booty. Big asses used to be a problem. "Oh, does my ass look too big?" Then a scholar, gentleman and poet named Sir Mix a Lot came along and showed the world what it needed to see. The rest is history.

This. It specifically was racial in the beginning. White chicks just didn't have booty. Big asses used to be a problem. "Oh, does my ass look too big?" Then a scholar, gentleman and poet named Sir Mix a Lot came along and showed the world what it needed to see. The rest is history.
I understand the music/cultural references!

I just don't understand the physical evolution just 15 years or less!

Girls past puberty all of a sudden have huge asses & hips/thighs. When I was a teen girls were either fat or thin with no assess either way.

How did this happen?

Elite aesthetics gave way to social democracy.

I prefer booty from 2006. That's right in the sweet spot judging from the pics in the OP.

I’m 33 and they were there. You didn’t notice them because they just weren’t anything special. Just the pants didn’t accentuate it like they do now and the girls didn’t go through the trouble of building an otherwise fit body around their fat asses like they do now. Those girls typically wore huge sweaters and baggy pants But their asses were just as round. Almost always very short and thick as well like most of the white girls with fat asses that are Instagram famous now. The picture in the OP is likely chick(the one with no ass) who is between 5’7” or 5’11” and the girl with the giant ass is probably barely 5 foot and simply wasn’t noticeable before yoga pant and fatass fad

They're trying to pretend their large rear ends are hot & sexy instead of putting in the effort to have nice firm normal sized buns.

They're trying to pretend their large rear ends are hot & sexy instead of putting in the effort to have nice firm normal sized buns.
So there's this girl in particular, she's kinda the inspiration of this thread. Although I've noticed this white girl/huge ass thing for teh last few years.

This girl is skinny, has a lean mid section, slim arms (no bingo wings) normal in every other way,

Yet has a huge ass!!! Don't add up.

Yeah. Not a fan of the recent women getting jacked and thicc trend.

Big bottom drive me outta my mind!
How can I leave this behind?

Back