• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats with Chicks wearing Snowboots and The North Face Shirts?

See O

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I live way out in the sticks so I don't go into town much, so maybe this fad has been going on for awhile now, but I just noticed it dammit.

I went to the mall the other day, and I shit you not, almost every single fucking female I saw had snowboots on up to their knees, most of them say "ugg" on the back...and shirts that say in small letters "the north face" on the top corner. I looked up this "north face" clothing to see what all the fuss was about. Sumbitches cost like $200 a shirt! And Ugg snowboots cost around the same. Thats $400 worth of clothing.

H-o-l-y FUCK. Expensive fad.

How far out in the sticks are we talking? Antartica? My Lord, dude, 2001 called.

We're talking women and you're asking about something that doesn't make sense?

I was wondering if you were from NY - We call that official college girl uniform around here (well along with black leggings).

Lol, yeah man, you're living waaaaaay in the past if this is news to you.

How far out in the sticks are we talking? Antartica? My Lord, dude, 2001 called.

No way in hell girls were wearing this shit in 2001. Most girls wore shoes then. and this north face shit was never that popular back then.

lol @ all the flatlanders on me like wow dude for real this is wayyyy old news.

another one I noticed is girls wearing camo under amour hunting hoodies...lol

Around here, hot chicks wear booty shorts in the summer, stretch pants and Uggs in the winter.

I have no complaints.

No pics = abject failure.

It's outdoor chic and it's been happening for years. Girls love boots and North Face makes sporty and warm jackets they love.

I wonder if they realize how trampy it makes them look with their boots? It's a chore going to any store in the winter without seeing broads decked out to the nine with their hooker boots on.

college-girl-sweatpants-northface.jpg

Uggs, a North Face jacket, black leggings, and a pumpkin spice latte. The standard for every white girl in the fall and winter.

It's outdoor chic and it's been happening for years. Girls love boots and North Face makes sporty and warm jackets they love.

I wonder if they realize how trampy it makes them look with their boots? It's a chore going to any store in the winter without seeing broads decked out to the nine with their hooker boots on.

college-girl-sweatpants-northface.jpg

I like the boots, actually.

Not with hot pink pants, though.

Christ, this was 10+ years ago when I was in undergrad

Guy lives in Western NY. I'm surprised it's only taken this long.

Where you from, TS, Cuba?

No way in hell girls were wearing this shit in 2001. Most girls wore shoes then. and this north face shit was never that popular back then.
Yes way, dude. North Face and snow boots has been an in-fad for well over a decade.

if they have been, it sure as hell wasent as popular as it is today.

North Face has some nice jackets though.

Shogun had a nice one he wore often,someone even made a thread about it.

Back