• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Whats with Chicks wearing Snowboots and The North Face Shirts?

I wouldn't bet on it, but whats funny is that im pretty confident to make the statement that I actually probably make more money than you do, or most of you.

AIhzBT9.gif

Uggs, a North Face jacket, black leggings, and a pumpkin spice latte. The standard for every white girl in the fall and winter.

Don't forget the brown scarves. Bitches love brown scarves.

Earth tones people!! Browns and Beige!!

I wouldn't bet on it, but whats funny is that im pretty confident to make the statement that I actually probably make more money than you do, or most of you.

You're gonna last around here for sure. It's always a good sign when someone can't handle others disagreeing with their (wrong) arguments on an internet forum.

can't wait to hear about all the 10's he's banging with his bbc

I think the black leggings + Uggs is a good look, so I'm content. Seems like a lot of people hate it.

lol, I am with you bro. Plus, that probably means mom + dad might have some $$, well maybe.

Don't see many The North Face up here. Columbia on the other hand.. *facepalm*

I didn't see many people with uggs/northface when I stayed in Downtown Chicago for 2 months. I feel like this fad/trend/whatever you want to call it is fading.

Take a trio to Chelsea and the east village. They're like rabbits out here.

Has anyone noticed the Pirate boot fad as of late?

I hate the leather knee high boots with stilettos (slut boots). WTF trying to make a fashion statement in 2 feet of snow you don't look hot, you look like an idiot.

Girls, well white girls at least, really like dressing like Han Solo lately:

kI8B6ki.jpg

In Canada that's considered lingerie.

I heard the uggs crowd - in all their brilliance - are going to revolt because they all just discovered their boots are made from sheep skin.

Girls, well white girls at least, really like dressing like Han Solo lately:

kI8B6ki.jpg

I'd give all those bitches the best 12 parsecs of their lives.

that's been the style since 99

That rock must have been really cold TS. Also Northface sweaters at the outlet here go as low as $25.

Back