What's Wilders problem?

Wilder's main problem is that he cannot box even though he's most famous for what he has achieved inside a boxing ring.

He got amazingly far by just being able to punch people to oblivion. There's always a limit, though, how far you can truly go in a sport where you've mastered none of the techniques involved, outside of throwing a big right hand.

they won't listen, it'll always be "keyboard warriors" etc.., Wilder is lucky he's in the era he's in he'd have even less success in other eras although he might be a name, and maybe even a champion, he wouldn't be someone mentioned in the all timers group.

they won't listen, it'll always be "keyboard warriors" etc.., Wilder is lucky he's in the era he's in he'd have even less success in other eras although he might be a name, and maybe even a champion, he wouldn't be someone mentioned in the all timers group.
Even in the current era he's not mentioned in the all timers group.

Even in the current era he's not mentioned in the all timers group.
amongst a certain demographic, people were acting like he was. Whatever, he's not.

You are the definition of a keyboard warrior. Wilder doesnt have your respect for trying to come back from that beatdown, because you dont like his boxing abilities? Show us yours.

Keyboard warriors are those who cant give people credit for laying it on the line. Let alone at the very highest levels. You sure seem to fit that narrative, no?

amongst a certain demographic, people were acting like he was. Whatever, he's not.
No he didnt. You just dont like him and have an agenda. The only thing Wilder is ever mentioned for or ever will be mentioned for in terms of all time is his punching power.

You are the definition of a keyboard warrior. Wilder doesnt have your respect for trying to come back from that beatdown, because you dont like his boxing abilities? Show us yours.

Keyboard warriors are those who cant give people credit for laying it on the line. Let alone at the very highest levels. You sure seem to fit that narrative, no?
uhh, whatever, I don't prove myself to strangers.

No he didnt. You just dont like him and have an agenda. The only thing Wilder is ever mentioned for or ever will be mentioned for in terms of all time is his punching power.
wilder even claimed he could beat tyson, but whatever, I'm not arguing with you, find someone else.

wilder even claimed he could beat tyson, but whatever, I'm not arguing with you, find someone else.
Every fighter claims they could beat everyone. Again, you just dislike him.

Every professional heavyweight boxer who was a champion and who is fighting for a title should feel that on any night they have the ability to beat anybody...
Thats literally the mindset of the baddest dudes in the world & the best pro fighters.
Tyson has also been stopped by lesser.
It is amazing the things people pick at Wilder for... Especially when there is so much legitimate stuff to criticize him for. I'll never understand.

Every fighter claims they could beat everyone. Again, you just dislike him.
i have a headache, maybe we can do this more later, arguing with you won't help.

Every professional heavyweight boxer who was a champion and who is fighting for a title should feel that on any night they have the ability to beat anybody...
Thats literally the mindset of the baddest dudes in the world & the best pro fighters.
Tyson has also been stopped by lesser.
It is amazing the things people pick at Wilder for... Especially when there is so much legitimate stuff to criticize him for. I'll never understand.
i wish 3 was over, i guess you guys would still be in denial though, just like Wilder.

i wish 3 was over, i guess you guys would still be in denial though, just like Wilder.
Denial about what? Some unrerealistic expectation you hold Wilder to?
Denial would be ignoring the fact that he was a legitimate Olympic medalist & long time heavyweight champ. Or that he fought Fury to a draw. Those facts mean that the man is at least a top level fighter. No matter what you guys think of him personally or his awkward style.

…..he fought Fury to a draw. Those facts mean that the man is at least a top level fighter.
managing to draw a fight with a ex world champion…..the standard all boxers should be aiming for to be considered a success

managing to draw a fight with a ex world champion…..the standard all boxers should be aiming for to be considered a success
I mean, at the very worst being top 5 in the world is pretty good, no?

I mean, at the very worst being top 5 in the world is pretty good, no?
Yeah I don’t disagree but I just think it’s pretty amusing that being able to draw and loose vs fury is often held up as an example of his success

Being as good as the best in the world on that night is somehow a negative????
No need to spin this simple question.

You guys made Whyte your Whyte Knight after one good punch in a loss to AJ.... So if you can glorify and find that as a plus....silly point.

Being as good as the best in the world on that night is somehow a negative????
No need to spin this simple question.

You guys made Whyte your Whyte Knight after one good punch in a loss to AJ.... So if you can glorify and find that as a plus....silly point.
Best in the world says some guy on sherdog….and he didn’t beat him

Back