What's Wilders problem?

Stephan A Smith now covers boxing....and you have the nerve to ask that question. hahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahahaha
Sports reporter is just that...doesn't make them a boxing expert. Da fuck are you talking about.
"Hey guys the dude who covers High-school football has an opinion on boxing....it must be legit" hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Bore off back to your office job first sherdog poll wasn’t enough and now 27 members of sports media isn’t enough either. You are definition of a deluded wilder fan boy

Bore off back to your office job first sherdog poll wasn’t enough and now 27 members of sports media isn’t enough either. You are definition of a deluded wilder fan boy
You are an AJ nut hugger....
This is 100% flat earth retard logic.
THE OFFICIAL RESULTS ARE ENOUGH FOR ME. Lmao...Its you who they are not enough for.
Can you imagine saying "the fight being scored a draw is fine"..... then differing to random poles of non vetted or qualified people. I'll go back to my office....you go back to your remedial 3rd grade class in the basement.

My main problem with Wilder is that he's fighting Fury a third time before either one of them fights Anthony Joshua.

Back