What's the worst way to die?

Worst way to die

• Total voters
Probably funkytown style, which is
Flayed, then amputated by cartel members, finally beheaded while still alive.

The worst way to die is slowly living every day not knowing what is meaning of our life and already knowing that we will never find out no matter how long we live ours brains not powerful enough to figure that one

I put drowning because it's the closest thing to suffocation.. Just really shitty. Something like being buried alive will fall under that category.

The 2nd worst way is being crushed between 2 walls or a trash compactor or something.

sad-broken-heart-l.png

From my countdown by years thread:

220px-Robert-damiens.jpg

Robert-François Damiens makes an unsuccessful assassination attempt on Louis XV of France, who is slightly wounded by the knife attack. On March 28 Damiens is publicly executed by burning and dismemberment, the last person in France to suffer this punishment

public-execution-of-robert-francois-damiens-would-be-assassin-of-louis-G37N18.jpg

017.jpg

I pick starvation.

How do you die from rape?

This that just sounds horrendous maybe not the longest but sounds horrifying.

Even worse would be realizing that whatever is eating you doesn't even enjoy how you taste, and is only continuing the meal due to the necessity of sustenance.

Watching your wife and daughter get raped as you're getting raped and chocked out

Back