What's the worst TV series finale of all time?

I don’t know, I kinda enjoyed Dextet’s ending. I’m in the vast minority but whatevs.

The most painful ending I've experienced. Loved her feisty character. @DaleBoca

0af62d9e3fa4686d61722e81bf9d3f29.gif

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.ne...r/news-story/343f6e1a84d17c4bd13e04b378c807f3

Most people say that Seinfeld final was the worst final in comedy history.

"
TWENTY years ago today, the Seinfeld finale did something that I don’t think any TV episode had done to me up until that point: It made me angry.

I remember it all clearly, as my reaction was burned into my memory by the white-hot fire of my 8th grade rage. I remember still seething with emotion upon entering school the following morning. (I definitely did not wear my Kramer T-shirt to school on May 15th, 1998.)

Through three seasons (yes, I started watching Seinfeld when I was in the 5th grade) and daily re-runs of the years I missed, I grew to look up to those four miscreants. I saw my most misanthropic qualities reflected back in hilarious half-hour chunks."

Not as bad as the others but I feel like The Wire just didn't get the ending it deserved. They should make a movie now that those kids are all grown, take a trip back to Body More Murdaland to see how everybody's been doing for the last 11 years.

Lost was crap.

Heroes was an anticlimactic piece of filth but that show was already tanking hard by then.

Alf has to be the worst though. He is captured by the government and presumably imprisoned, studied, and possibly dissected. They planned for another season and it never happened. So we can only assume he was mercilessly probed to death.

Dunno about worst, but the ending of 'Dinosaurs' is pretty depressing.

[yt]

As a DC comic fan, I am currently punishing myself by watching Black Lightning.

''True Detective'', it had been such an outstanding series up to the finale, to me it felt like a betrayal of what the show had been hinting at; with the inbred redneck retards at the end being the bad guys it degenerated into cheap cliché horror crap.

I actually thought it was great, everyone was expecting some deep sadistic cult with the whole town keeping it hidden but that wasn't actually realistic. The truth was it had more to do with a few nutjobs and just simple foolhardy corruption which is nearly always the case in these sort of crimes. Plus the show was also about the detective's personal journey which was done to perfection.

Not as bad as the others but I feel like The Wire just didn't get the ending it deserved. They should make a movie now that those kids are all grown, take a trip back to Body More Murdaland to see how everybody's been doing for the last 11 years.
Attorney General Eric Holder under the Obama administration back in 2011 demanded that David Simon produce a new season. Simon responded to Holder with a simple request. "The Attorney-General’s kind remarks are noted and appreciated. I’ve spoken to Ed Burns and we are prepared to go to work on season six of The Wire if the Department of Justice is equally ready to reconsider and address its continuing prosecution of our misguided, destructive and dehumanising drug prohibition."

So basically nope

Sons of Anarchy. The script is awesome but the scene when Jack runs his motorcycle to a truck looks like shit.

Dexter by a mile. But GOT is pissing me off enough to be in the ballpark soon

Back