• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the worst emotion to endure?

This is interesting asI have my own theories on rejection vs. the scholarly view. I'll take a gander at it
I'd like to hear it.

Also, asl?
I'm a fungirl, butt, you're pushing it. First:

The emotions associated with being discriminated against are awful as well. Especially if it leads to retaliation and isolation. Do not discriminate or retaliate against people.

Guilt. Misplaced or not, it eats you up.

I know my mother would feel terrible that I felt this way but I feel so guilty that I couldn't be with her as she was passing away. More than that I feel guilty that I didn't take the fact I had the same disease that was killing her at the same time seriously enough to emotionally comfort my husband when he was worried sick that his wife might die. It was like I was just remotely looking down on everything and going through the motions.
True story, right ahead!

I’m a catholic. I associate my inherent, pathological sense of guilt to being raised as such.

the other day I was driving to work, feeling good. Reflecting on the recent past and how things were working out ok. I was going through a mental checklist of who I was thankful for and like to do some nice things for.
Two people came to mind. Older gentlemen who helped me out big time about 25 years ago. They’ve got since passed And I couldn’t recall if I sent flowers or invited the one to my college graduation party (20 fucking years ago...) did these people know how much they meant to me? My stomach dropped and the next couple of hours were ruined. Happens to me a couple times a month.

True story, right ahead!

I’m a catholic. I associate my inherent, pathological sense of guilt to being raised as such.

the other day I was driving to work, feeling good. Reflecting on the recent past and how things were working out ok. I was going through a mental checklist of who I was thankful for and like to do some nice things for.
Two people came to mind. Older gentlemen who helped me out big time about 25 years ago. They’ve got since passed And I couldn’t recall if I sent flowers or invited the one to my college graduation party (20 fucking years ago...) did these people know how much they meant to me? My stomach dropped and the next couple of hours were ruined. Happens to me a couple times a month.
Means you're a nice person for even considering it. I don't mean that as a passing whatever comment.

When my mum was in her last few days I was booked in for surgery and while I thought about moving my surgery back and flying to the UK to be with her, husband and I decided that whether it be selfish or not that the outcome was going to be the same either way.

Thankfully with her, it was brain cancer so she really had no clue what was going on and we didn't tell her I had breast cancer because she had enough on her plate knowing she was going to die any day soon.

As it turns out, my cancer moved one stage up to a little bit more serious between diagnosis and surgery so I made the right call not jumping on the next plane back home.

But still, full circle to your point. It's useless unless you've really fucking hurt someone, and you really haven't.

I had crippling anxiety for years. That was pretty horrid. Gotten a lot better since I started to make changes and alterations to my life. I still get it but it's far from what it was.

Paranoia was another one.

I had crippling anxiety for years. That was pretty horrid. Gotten a lot better since I started to make changes and alterations to my life. I still get it but it's far from what it was.

Paranoia was another one. That was a fucker.

Boredom, at least it was todays least favorite emotion. I've been feeling healthier of late and with that find myself less sleepy. Now I need to find more things to do to keep from being bored. I feel like a kid again, the day drags on so slowly.

Means you're a nice person for even considering it. I don't mean that as a passing whatever comment.

When my mum was in her last few days I was booked in for surgery and while I thought about moving my surgery back and flying to the UK to be with her, husband and I decided that whether it be selfish or not that the outcome was going to be the same either way.

Thankfully with her, it was brain cancer so she really had no clue what was going on and we didn't tell her I had breast cancer because she had enough on her plate knowing she was going to die any day soon.

As it turns out, my cancer moved one stage up to a little bit more serious between diagnosis and surgery so I made the right call not jumping on the next plane back home.

But still, full circle to your point. It's useless unless you've really fucking hurt someone, and you really haven't.
Can’t imagine how stressful that period must’ve been. Glad you pulled through. RIP Mum.

I'd like to hear it.

Also, asl?
I'm a fungirl, butt, you're pushing it. First:

asI is just as I put together. I dont proofread. Ill elaborate when im in a better state of mind

Probably heartbreak. As gay as that sounds that was the worst feeling for me. I would rather have my ass kicked. I've never really struggled depression or anxiety though. I get anxiety after I binge drink, but it always passes once my hang over goes away.

that's another good one.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back