• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's the worst emotion to endure?

I've dealt with it for 40 years. Cut the coffee out until you get a handle on it.
That sucks man.

I've definitely noticed it comes on strong right after drinking coffee. Trying to cut back. I usually.never drink it but its hard not to on graveyard

That sucks man.

I've definitely noticed it comes on strong right after drinking coffee. Trying to cut back. I usually.never drink it but its hard not to on graveyard

Work on your breathing. Breathe deep and purge the air completely. If you are right handed squeeze your left hand into a fist as hard as you can for 10 seconds if you start to feel panic.

Definitely genital warts.
TMI
I've been getting anxiety for the first time in my life since I had to move to graveyard shift cause of Covid19. I didn't even know what anxiety really was before this. Random shit I did 10 years ago pops up in my head and my mind starts racing with "what ifs" and I start sweating and can't think about anything else. It is awful and is freaking me out. I'm hoping its just the lack of sleep and excess caffeine.
That really sucks. I've been there with similar symptons. I would repeat this too shall pass often and it worked for me. I wish I was a pothead probably would have helped.

TMI

That really sucks. I've been there with similar symptons. I would repeat this too shall pass often and it worked for me. I wish I was a pothead probably would have helped.
A few beers when I get home definitely helps me relax and sleep. At work I do some squats or push-ups. Seems to help.

Panic attacks cost me my promotion.

I can't remember much of what I was feeling, just that I physically couldn't control my breathing.

First time, I went home and made a phone call to my GP. I was just told to go home and see how it went.

Second time, I was convinced that I was having heart problems, so I went to A&E. Of course, the nurses were either going "poor you" or gave me a dirty look. I was given a sick note for a week, didn't take it and went in the next day, where I was told that I had to be sent back down. I didn't protest the decision.

A few beers when I get home definitely helps me relax and sleep. At work I do some squats or push-ups. Seems to help.
That's good you are attacking it. BTW disregard the TMI response that was meant for someone else but I was too lazy to proofread. Good luck

It's neubulous, but the concept of moving forward without something or someone you cared for and counted on being in your future. There's a weird serenity, I almost used the word "Finality" but I think it's the opposite; you have your future mapped out and when a brick disappears from the structure, you realize how fragile your plans, goals and dreams are.

This is also an opportunity to improve and do better if you choose to, and the anxiety and pressure aligned with that are pretty heavy. I think that's why people spiral out of control when relatively small things happen, they would rather just tear the whole thing down and consider their goals futile than to witness another brick come loose.

A rejection from an ugly female sucks balls lol
I'm talking about rejection as a student of psychology. Rejection is beyond simply being shot down by a Boise 4.

Truly rejection is one of the biggest traumatic experiences for a human.

It's the object of my research, so I may be biased.

It's neubulous, but the concept of moving forward without something or someone you cared for and counted on being in your future. There's a weird serenity, I almost used the word "Finality" but I think it's the opposite; you have your future mapped out and when a brick disappears from the structure, you realize how fragile your plans, goals and dreams are.

This is also an opportunity to improve and do better if you choose to, and the anxiety and pressure aligned with that are pretty heavy. I think that's why people spiral out of control when relatively small things happen, they would rather just tear the whole thing down and consider their goals futile than to witness another brick come loose.
I feel like this is what happens to many social media influencers.

I've dealt with it for 40 years. Cut the coffee out until you get a handle on it.
I found not drinking on the weekend to be the most beneficial. That and getting proper rest.
I think the booze throws off the chemical balance. Cutting it out did more good than years of antidepressants and Benzodiazepines

this is nebulous

Palm-nebulus.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bakedboy
Back