Whats the nicest thing you've ever done

I agreed to allow a woman not to marry me,

Was the nicest present from both of us..

MelodicUnsightlyDoe-size_restricted.gif

Apparently on the ass, pay attention little lady.

It's been the talk of the Town for the pass few days...

Not sure.

“That best portion of a good man's life; His little, nameless, unremembered acts Of kindness and of love.”
—William Wordsworth

Tossed my girls salad... ... ... and liked it...

No one grand act comes to mind. I hope I've done lots of little things that meant a good deal to people. That would be nice.

Liked a post that probably didn't deserve it. No regrets.

I was in a good spot in life, everything was going pretty smooth. I’m quiet and keep to myself, definitely not a tough guy.
For context, I’m a native Russian speaker, and my neighbor at the time was as well. He was an older gentleman, we were always polite and said hello, but we weren’t friends, he just had the townhouse connected to mine.
I come home from work and go to my spare bedroom to smoke weed, that’s what I did after work at the time, just my time of the day to keep to myself and relax and get into after work mode. So I’m chilling, and then I hear a scream outside (didn’t know who it was at that moment) “HEEEEEEEELP!!! HEEEEEEELP!!” So my initial reaction was “damn, I hope someone helps that dude, continue chilling for a few more seconds. Then I hear “ПОМОГИТЕ!!! ПОМОГИТЕ!!!”, which is the same in Russian, but the message is 100% different, it’s now my neighbor pleading for help, but not in general, here he is obviously hoping I hear, and I did it, I rushed outside. I saw one of the most unexpected and traumatic things I’ve ever seen in my life, he is laying on the ground, not quite in a pool of blood, but with quite a bit of blood around him. He quickly explains that his son (he’s a weird goth looking dude that me and the neighbors saw around), was off his schizophrenia medication and attacked him with a bat, causing major damage all over, but mostly his arms, he blocked dozens of blows with his arms and they were destroyed, nor like broken in one place... it was hard to look at. And my adrenaline goes off and I make a decision, I’m going to do it everything I Can in my power to help, short of dying for this. So I call 911, help him walk/crawl around the corner, and helped find a dog loving neighbor to house his dog for the next considerable future. He asked me to take his dog in, but it was a huge dog (Siberean Huskie, I believe), and I had two cats, so that part I couldn’t do. And I did decide that if his son comes out, I’m fucking running, but anything short of that, I’m going to stay here and help him, to a lesser extent his dog like he was family.
His son was arrested (inside) shortly after, I found another neighbor who was willing/happy to take his dog in, and then I went back in, just recovering from the shock. The property manager tried to clean up, but there were blood spots for months outside my townhome.
I didn’t see him for months and I was concerned that he may died or been permanently disabled, but then he came home and happily lived next to me for another couple of years. He was always very kind to me and my lady friend, before and after the incident. He did also have a weird habit of playing the piano at night, which would made sleep in our guest bedroom impossible, but nobody lived there and I didn’t mind

Once, I let this chick out of my dungeon... Alive.

Nobel peace prize here I come.

For real though I used to love swimming in the ocean and I've rescued pleanty of idiots that didn't belong in deep water. I even had to swim into a cave as tide came in to rescue a brother/sister duo that were clinging for life on the rocks within.

Once, I let this chick out of my dungeon... Alive.

Nobel peace prize here I come.

For real though I used to love swimming in the ocean and I've rescued pleanty of idiots that didn't belong in deep water. I even had to swim into a cave as tide came in to rescue a brother/sister duo that were clinging for life on the rocks within.
holy fuck. after watching cerone talk about his near death experience swimming in caves there's no fucking way i'd have the balls to save someone trapped in one. mad props.

Usually bang nothing but LA dimes but made exceptions for some LA 8’s.

holy fuck. after watching cerone talk about his near death experience swimming in caves there's no fucking way i'd have the balls to save someone trapped in one. mad props.
Thanks. It didn't register to me that what I was doing was dangerous until after I dragged them to shore. I've been close with that family ever since. Good people. They tell the story of the rescue to my kids every few months.

Just give my brother a rubico prime. I already had one so I just farmed for the receiver and gave it to him 5 mins ago. That shit's 80 platinum in the market.

I spent some time in Central Asia trying to help kids learn English to hopefully broaden their horizons. I tried to start a volunteer group with my students to help the local disabled school but it fell apart unfortunately. I spent some of my own money to buy books for some of my students.

I'd like to do more. Plan on volunteering. Want to get out and do good things in the world.

Just give my brother a rubico prime. I already had one so I just farmed for the receiver and gave it to him 5 mins ago. That shit's 80 platinum in the market.
I don't understand a single word of this post

I spent some time in Central Asia trying to help kids learn English to hopefully broaden their horizons. I tried to start a volunteer group with my students to help the local disabled school but it fell apart unfortunately. I spent some of my own money to buy books for some of my students.

I'd like to do more. Plan on volunteering. Want to get out and do good things in the world.
Awesome shit dude

At the beach one day i swam out and saved a little girl who was probably going to drown.

Gave 'the love of my life' my beloved Great Dane, Hannah.

Back