Whats the nicest thing you've ever done

Vitor CroCop

Right Wing Liberal
Banned
Reaction score
When I met my ex her kid was 2 years old. I raised him till he was 8 but she was crazy af so I had to bounce. Since they live in Mexico and are impoverished I bought her a house, car, and I still pay for Javiers private school since the education system there is so fucked up. I'll pay for his college as well. He's not my biological kid but I love him to pieces and want him to grow up and be a successful man. I've done A LOT of fucked up shit in my life but I rest easy knowing I'm putting a young third worlder through school. What about you sherbros?

Last edited:
I licked my girlfriend.

I once banged this chick in Mexico and found out later she had a boy and named him Javier I think. Anyways the bitch was about to come after me for child support, but she started seeing some guy who offered to pay to raise Javier and even pay for his schooling! I used the extra money I now had to go on more vacations and bang more chicks.

I once banged this chick in Mexico and found out later she had a boy and named him Javier I think. Anyways the bitch was about to come after me for child support, but she started seeing some guy who offered to pay to raise Javier and even pay for his schooling! I used the extra money I now had to go on more vacations and bang more chicks.

lmfaooo. fuck you. where's my money ho

My next door neighbor slashed two mormon missionaries bike tires because they locked their bikes up in front of his house. I changed their tires and even gave one a new tube. All while explaining to them why god is bullshit.

I licked my girlfriend.
MelodicUnsightlyDoe-size_restricted.gif

I digitally stood up to internet trolls in one of vitor crocops threads.

lol. That dude is still following me around in the OT calling me out for saying quitting meth was the hardest thing I've done. Some tweaker must have fucked his mom or something. lol

<[analyzed}>

i let my friend stay at my crib rent free for like 8 months

I helped some Middle Eastern looking guys with their luggage in Boston Airport a while back in September of 2001.

<GinJuice><GinJuice>
Also, wtf is wrong with you?

I saved an Angel's life. They were the ones getting touched that time.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol. That dude is still following me around in the OT calling me out for saying quitting meth was the hardest thing I've done. Some tweaker must have fucked his mom or something. lol
my theory is IRL he's a weakling and his gf is a boise 4 so he's trying to target the incel/people with issues crowd online to harass so he can feel better than someone.

Back