What's the most obvious duck?

Conor "how dare you smear my name" McGregor
or
Jon "show me the money" Jones
I'm leaning towards Jones, but its damn close

Jones has fought anyone and everyone since he came in. He probably has more title defenses than anyone out there.

Conor doesn't defend b/c he's afraid to lose. He vacated the feather weight belt, skipped all the serious contenders at 155 and fought Nate Diaz (who has never held the belt) to get a title shot at a chinny Alvarez.

The one time he defended a belt, he lost it. And since then he's fought Donald Cerrone and tried to fight Diego Alvarez.
He's the biggest ducker out there.

GSP ducking Silva, the Hendricks rematch, and the MW division after beating Bisping.

Cry it up.

Amazed this didn’t make the first page. Biggest blatant duck ever.
tenor.gif

This really is peak Sherdog here. When people have an axe to grind their memories are usually conveniently narrow.

she VACATED THE BELT ALTOGETHER.
Then the whole Ronda Rousey - Cyborg thing was just ridiculous. Even Dana was protecting her.
Yair needs corrective surgery on his spine after how aggressively he’s ducked Zabit.
Jon Jones? He spent a decade fighting literally everyone they threw at him. He scrapped with DC numerous times for fuck sake! The guy asks for money one damned time and all of a sudden a decade of work is forgotten? Give it a rest.

Jones has fought anyone and everyone since he came in. He probably has more title defenses than anyone out there.

Conor doesn't defend b/c he's afraid to lose. He vacated the feather weight belt, skipped all the serious contenders at 155 and fought Nate Diaz (who has never held the belt) to get a title shot at a chinny Alvarez.

The one time he defended a belt, he lost it. And since then he's fought Donald Cerrone and tried to fight Diego Alvarez.
He's the biggest ducker out there.
You make a good argument except for the fighting Diaz to get a shot at Alvarez comment. Conor fought Diaz the first time because RDA pulled out of the fight with a foot injury. He was still promised a shot at the title regardless of the loss, but wanted to avenge that loss first. Conor may avoid defending a belt, but the comment about the Diaz fight is false.

Back