@purple
Reaction score
Conor "how dare you smear my name" McGregor

or

Jon "show me the money" Jones

I'm leaning towards Jones, but its damn close

Shogun handpicking Vera instead of fighting Glover for me

1305742765.0.jpg

Conor is obviously just fucking around. Too early in the Ngannou/Jones process to say.

My vote for the most obvious duck of all time is GDR/Cyborg. Which sucks because i think she would've beat Cyborg. Too bad she didn't believe so herself.

Shogun handpicking Vera instead of fighting Glover for me
That was a smart duck though. Vera was a household name while Glover was an up and coming beast who no one knew. Shogun was on his way down.

If Conor did it that would be the most obvious ducking, but he's not going to pull out of a signed fight against a guy who beat him because it would be regarded as ducking.

Disclaimer: I’m not a big Jones fan.

I don’t think, not even Francis believes it, that Jones is avoiding him. He’s been gaining weight these past months knowing that there would be a huuuge chance that he could face Francis, yet he still did it = not ducking. He’s only asking for more money, which he’s made himself worthy of. Now is he worth 8-10 $+? I don’t think so

Khabib ducking GSP.

Jon and Conor are just negotiating, stop being naïve. Meanwhile Khabib literally retired because GSP couldn't fight him at 155. I'm surprised this got no backlash or media attention.

Dan Hooker ducking Islam Makhachev claiming he won't be able sell tickets to the main event with Islam as an opponent ....except the event was in Dan's own home country

{<jordan}

I thought Nico Montaño would never be let off the hook, guess she can wander odd into obscurity out in NM now. Even the niche base of karate forum hardcores have forgotten her, sad.

Back