What's the "money" fight for nick?

kalabula

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
nick wants the fight that will met him the most money. Is there a money fight at welterweight?

30EC370A00000578-0-image-m-14_1455125617092.jpg

Nate pulls out of the rematch with Conor, and Nick subs in.

Conor if he beat Nate this time

(Don't hold your breath)

Dunno about a "money" fight but if he doesn't fight Robbie again I and a lot of hardcores will be seriously pissed. Especially with Robbie having lost his belt. Title fight is no longer an excuse for people to say Nick doesn't deserve Robbie.

GSP / Condit at welterweight or Bisping at middleweight would do great numbers.

Gotta be Robbie. As much as Diaz has a following, I don't think many people will fall for a title/contender fight, or indeed any "high profile" fight at this point.
Robbie is a decent fight, and I do think if McGregor beats Nate, we might see him try to blag a fight with Nick, too.

omg the thought of nick landing stockton slaps on him, KOing him and then demanding a title shot rofl. only great epic lols can come out of that fight
what if punk won via lay and pray

Dunno about a "money" fight but if he doesn't fight Robbie again I and a lot of hardcores will be seriously pissed. Especially with Robbie having lost his belt. Title fight is no longer an excuse for people to say Nick doesn't deserve Robbie.

Forget the belt. Diaz needs to actually win a fight before calling out the no#2/3 WW in the division.

Gsp

Not my first choice but I'm just being honest

Forget the belt. Diaz needs to actually win a fight before calling out the no#2/3 WW in the division.
lol Maybe so, but it doesn't seem like Diaz needs to win a fight before the champion of the division calls him out, so....yeah.

I dont think that a match against Post USADA Silva is that bad an idea, would be a decent enough fight night headline

Back