What's the "money" fight for nick?

A money fight for Nick Diaz would be a fight in wheich he passes the drug test afterwards, which allows him to receive his full paycheck without being fined.

I don't care but it needs to be a fight he can fucking WIN so that he can have even bigger paydays in the FUTURE. Street cred is only gonna put asses in seats for so long.....he hasn't won in five years. If he loses his next fight he could very well be facing some nominal paydays here on out.

Any fight he can get really. Hes a problem outside of the octagon and extremely inconsistent inside of it. He should be thankful he has a job in the UFC

Nick doesnt deserve a money fight. He isnt that great a draw. What he needs to do is fight and win any fight.

Nick doesnt deserve a money fight. He isnt that great a draw. What he needs to do is fight and win any fight.
Deserve has nothing to do with it. Nick has some main stream appeal regardless of his record. Not many fighters can stake that claim.

Nate would be the biggest money fight for Nick.
Not that it would happen, just that it would be huge if it did happen.

Nick vs Nate the 209 Belt and a big ol' bag o weed

Deserve has nothing to do with it. Nick has some main stream appeal regardless of his record. Not many fighters can stake that claim.
when you haven't won in close to five years, not only does he not deserve it, but he doesn't have a very good shot at winning many money fights.

GSP and that is why he said GSP doesn't want any part of him.

Any fight he can get really. Hes a problem outside of the octagon and extremely inconsistent inside of it. He should be thankful he has a job in the UFC

Bingo. Signing Nick to fight, whatever he's expected to get paid, you might as well write out a check to Nick in half the amount, and a check to the Athletic Commission for the other amount. He's not a proven draw. Only time he did big numbers, he was fighting guys who brought in good numbers anyway.

GSP and that is why he said GSP doesn't want any part of him.
why would gsp want a part of him? the first fight wasn't that close ... in fact, the best shot diaz had was the cheap shot after the bell, and he still missed ...

So the question really is, who wants an easy money win over Nick?

why would gsp want a part of him? the first fight wasn't that close ... in fact, the best shot diaz had was the cheap shot after the bell, and he still missed ...

Off course GSP could careless. But Nick knows that this by far his biggest pay day fight. Almost any other fight would pale in comparison. So he tries to bait him and the UFC in with saying things like GSP wants no part of him.

P.S.: I don't think I've ever heard Diaz brother think they lost a fight. So as much as it was lopsided Nick doesn't see it that way.

Off course GSP could careless. But Nick knows that this by far his biggest pay day fight. Almost any other fight would pale in comparison. So he tries to bait him and the UFC in with saying things like GSP wants no part of him.

P.S.: I don't think I've ever heard Diaz brother think they lost a fight. So as much as it was lopsided Nick doesn't see it that way.
well maybe nate is going to lose the conor fight and nick will call out conor to fight at 170 ... that way both bros get paid!

Back