What's the latest a fight's been cancelled?

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
I know there's been same day events but I'm talkin like walking up to the cage and falling over before touching gloves kind of thing?

ficRhfN.gif

Randlemam v Rizzo comes to mind at UFC 24.

Randlemam knocked himself out warming up.

I know there's been same day events but I'm talkin like walking up to the cage and falling over before touching gloves kind of thing?

In Pride, a fighter named Johil de Oliveira got burned by pyrotechnics while walking towards the ring, and had to be taken to the hospital.

In Pride, a fighter named Johil de Oliveira got burned by pyrotechnics while walking towards the ring, and had to be taken to the hospital.

YES! That has to be it

Jones getting caught juicing was the day before if I remember. Dana telling DC was hard to watch.

Actually Heath Herring Koing that guy for kissing him seconds before they started would be the latest, if you consider that a cancellation.

how the hell did that happened exactly?

From what I recall KR was doing some jumps to warm up and either cracked his head on a ceiling pipe or slipped on a ground pipe and KOed himself.

Actually Heath Herring Koing that guy for kissing him seconds before they started would be the latest, if you consider that a cancellation.
Well, technically, that fight still happened...kinda <Goldie11>

FlawedCornyAmericantoad-size_restricted.gif

Lewis vs Ngannou was canceled in the cage, but for some reason they let all three rounds elapse anyway.

That asian dude dropped like a sack of shit too after that punch

Back