What's the latest a fight's been cancelled?

For the better or worse?

Ps.
Why aren't you blue?

All good things come to those who wait

giphy.gif

Wtf, it was a dust up, you weren't meant to be flipping sniping the guy!

On a real though, are you saying he didn't show?
@Ron Mexico, you were the one who didn't show?? I'm surprised after the irl OT fights you've settled...
Dunno what to believe here.
I'm 60/40 to Ron, what's swinging it is how you've already declared how you were hiding...

Well you can believe what you want I have proof that I was their, and even told @Ron Mexico where I exactly was and if he is from that area he should know where I was by how I described it. Now I'm just not going to respond to you guys trolling. So have a great day.

Wtf, it was a dust up, you weren't meant to be flipping sniping the guy!

On a real though, are you saying he didn't show?
@Ron Mexico, you were the one who didn't show?? I'm surprised after the irl OT fights you've settled...
Dunno what to believe here.
I'm 60/40 to Ron, what's swinging it is how you've already declared how you were hiding...
I was there
Posted a video to prove it

Well you can believe what you want I have proof that I was their, and even told @Ron Mexico where I exactly was and if he is from that area he should know where I was by how I described it. Now I'm just not going to respond to you guys trolling. So have a great day.

I was there
Posted a video to prove it

Fk man, really don't know who to believe....
I reckon there should be a more structured round 2 where there's notice involved, a time, specific place/area and an indapendent 'offficial' to play witness.

Settle this once and for all !

Ps.
@ironkhan57 "you're still my boy", I'm backing you one last time to knock this punk out G.

Fk man, really don't know who to believe....
I reckon there should be a more structured round 2 where there's notice involved, a time, specific place/area and an indapendent 'offficial' to play witness.

Settle this once and for all !

Ps.
@ironkhan57 "you're still my boy", I'm backing you one last time to knock this punk out G.

Dude he doesn't want to fight and it's obvious he tried avoiding the fight by saying I'm making excuses and asking if I want an out. Plus he lives in Springfield township and is rich, and not even off boxing or mma (not that you can get rich of mma). So I'm guessing he doesn't care about fighting at all especially fights set up over the internet.

The latest a fight has ever been cancelled in UFC, was when Randleman slipped over on his ring walk to fight Rizzo, that was the main event of UFC 24 and it was cancelled during the ring walk.

Dude he doesn't want to fight and it's obvious he tried avoiding the fight by saying I'm making excuses and asking if I want an out. Plus he lives in Springfield township and is rich, and not even off boxing or mma (not that you can get rich of mma). So I'm guessing he doesn't care about fighting at all especially fights set up over the internet.

Tbf, I didn't think about it like that, you make a real good point... What's the old saying again "hard to run in silk pyjamas" or something like that?
Prob didn't take you for real then when he saw you actually turned up, wasn't really up for it.

@Ron Mexico, he's got you here man.
Pusssssay

Edit :
I also noticed you liked my suggestion of a rd2 but he didn't.
Duck confirmed.

Back